Next Level Painting

Pierrette in Oshawa
Pierrette in Oshawa
1 review Midhurst, ON

Painting

Tim's eye for detail was beyond what I expected. Arrived on time and never stopped
He went farther then I expected. His work was the best I ever saw
I will be using Next Level for all my projects and I have already giving out his company to others.
You all will be in good hands by using The Next Level
Again thank you so much Tim for looking after my old home that you have made beautiful
Terri
Terri

1 review Bowmanville, ON

House painted throughout

Overall we are thrilled with the work Tim did. He painted our main floor and staircase/hallway including trim. He was professional, knowledgeable, thorough and very friendly. The time and energy he put into prepping the walls really paid off - it looks great. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Mary from Etobicoke
Mary from Etobicoke
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Painter

Tim turned a huge project into something enjoyable and manageable due to his expertise, knowledge and patience in wall prep and finishing. He did not hesitate to problem solve issues that went beyond painting. I changed my mind on my color choices which he took in stride. Regular communication was very appreciated.

Mary

M5G 3K9

Tim was recommended to us by a mutual acquaintance and I am very happy that we hired him. Tim is extremely knowledgeable in his profession; friendly, reliable, conscientious and willing to go that 'extra mile' to make sure his clients are satisfied. I have no hesitation to recommend him.

Kitchen Painting

Next Level Painting far exceeded my expectations. Best painter that I have hired. I would highly recommend Next Level.

More about Next Level Painting

Since 2014, we've been working to help make our clients' painting dreams come true. Whether it's a new colour for the kitchen or a fresh coat for the house, we're ready to help with any painting request. We specialize in painting, wallpaper, staining, cabinet refinishing, and even minor drywall repairs. Our customers are our top priority; we don't stop working until you're happy.

If you're interested in getting some quality painting work done, feel free to give us a call anytime!