Pacesetter Homes

Reviews for Pacesetter Homes

Scott in Edmonton
Scott in Edmonton

New House Pacesetter

Amazing Job Pacesetter, especially Sunny Kang, they gave us great updates on the houses progression, also Bill the foreman was a huge help and took alot of time to show us the house.

Hi Scott,

Sunny is one of our most recently promoted Area Managers and we are so happy to be receiving such positive feedback from his clients! We have enjoyed watching him move his way up through the ranks and truly admire his dedication to his craft as well as the care he takes with each and every home owner. We appreciate you sharing!

The Dringenberg’s in Edmonton
The Dringenberg’s in Edmonton

Amazing service!!

Justin Batiuk was absolutely amazing to deal with. He was very down to earth and easy going. We never felt pressured and he always went above and beyond our expectations. Justin was very transparent- we never felt there was an alterior motive. He was very knowledgeable and when there was something he did not know he always got back to us with the information we needed right away. He was also super accommodating - he did what he could to work around our schedule. Would highly recommend Justin with pacesetters!!!

Another shining example of how Justin's care and compassion can truly make a world of difference when it comes to the home buying journey. We couldn't be more proud of the effort he puts in on a daily basis to expand his knowledge base and make his clients feel comfortable and accommodated. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Edmonton1234 in Edmonton
Edmonton1234 in Edmonton

Pacesetter Edmonton

Very happy with my experience building with Pacesetter so far. The home is on schedule for the possession date discussed and the two walkthroughs with the site superintendent have been informative. The sales staff has been great to us as well.

Hi There,

I'm so glad to hear that you've had such great experiences with so many of our team members! Each department is just one cog in the big chain and we couldn't do what we do without their efforts. Thank you so much for sharing with us and all the best with your move to your new home.

Bberkshire in Edmonton
Bberkshire in Edmonton

New Home build

Diane Sasseville has been the most helpful sales person we have ever dealt with when buying a new home. My wife and I do not live in Edmonton so we kept asking Diane to handle things for us that were not her responsibilitiy. Each time she handeled it no questions asked. She goes above and beyond to help her customer. We are extremely happy with her service and the quality of our new home. She has made the buying experience a very pleasant one.

Hi There,

I am so pleased to be able to share another positive review with Diane! She truly does make a significant impact on the homebuying experience for each of her clients in an effort to ensure ease and satisfaction. Thank you so much for sharing.

Dont build with them

So I get that yoi have gone through many transitions pacesetter and that ypu are working at being better but today as the door to my attic blew into my attic and more shingles flew off my roof I decided I was over your unproffessionalism.

We moved into this house in December of 2016 and it has not been a great experience. Its impossible to get into contact with you guys and responses are vague.
Our roof was to have been fixed last year instead of fixing it properly you chose the cheap way out and now more shingles are loose.
Our front door has such an extreme draft that my hair blows when its windy and I stand in front of it.... and this is something you said was fixed. There is still an open space underneath our stairs in the garage that leads directly into the house and guess who gets free entry to our house because of it? The mice!!! You told us its too small of a space to fix

How do they get in the garage in the first place? Ypu guessed it, our garage door has giant gaps in it because there "is nothing that can be done about it"

Dont even get me started on my indoor icicles .. cause our windows arent installed properly but again thats normal

So if you find this stuff all to be normal than pacesetter is for you!0

Hi Private User,

This absolutely sounds like something that I would like to follow up with my Warranty Department on. Are you able to send a detailed email to [email protected] so that we can review? Thank you.

123456789 in Fort Saskatchewan
123456789 in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Good quality, terrible service

Our home is well built but we had very terrible service from start to finish with pacesetter.
Issues:
Took them 7 months to start digging-pushing our move in date back a lot. They could not get us approval from the city to build. We were told there will be no issues building your house on this lot, yet we barely got approval and had to change many things we didn’t want to. Had they been more honest we would have selected a different lot.

After the huge delays no one ever apologized and we got nothing from the company. No discount, no upgrades, nothing. I talked to many people at different levels of the company and nobody cared about our frustrations.

- We have a room with no windows. The show home had multiple windows in that room. We had assumed we would be getting windows only to find out after the house was framed that it was an option. We would have gladly paid to have a window had somebody made clear what was and wasn’t optional. Now we have a gloomy room we rarely use.

- When we finally moved in the house wasn’t very clean. They paid somebody to do it, but it wasn’t even close to what I would consider good enough.

- One day to pick it all your finishings isn’t enough. It was exhausting and didn’t give my husband and I much privacy for discussions. In theory having one big place to pick everything sounds nice, but it doesn’t work. We also found they had a very small selection. I had ideas of what I wanted going in and they didn’t have any of it. If you are looking for anything unique as far as finishing go, don’t expect to find it. All boring cookie cutter options.

Dealings with Pacesetter was a nightmare.

Hi there,

To begin, I would like to offer a long over due apology related to some of the concerns you've noted above. I understand that any snag in the building process can become a source of frustration when not communicated effectively. I am disappointed to hear that a certain level of care was not reached in this regard. I also very much appreciate your feedback in regards to the optional layouts, DesignQ selections, and overall cleanliness of your home on possession day. These are all certainly things that we can and will improve on in the future; customer care is of utmost importance to us and we are continually working to progress. Above all else, I do hope that the home itself has lived up to your expectations and that you will enjoy many years spent there. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

Quincy model

We wanted to build in Beaumont for quite some time. We were lucky that Pacesetter could provide us with all that we wanted in a home. The Quincy model does not have a show home but the sales team made us confident in our choice. We were able to customize and pick the finishing that we wanted, and we're never made to feel like an inconvenience for changes during the process. This is our second build and Pacesetter has made the experience much more organized and professional than our first build. We are now one month away from possession and we are very excited to live in our Pacesetter home

Congratulations on your new home! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. Hearing from someone like yourself - someone who's built previously and now knows the benefit of building with a company like Pacesetter - means a great deal to us as a company. Wishing you and yours all the best in your new home!!

janice in Edmonton
janice in Edmonton

New home

We loved our new home. Thanks to Justin Bastiuk for helping us out find this house. Justin and his assistant are very accommodating with our questions during purchase process. We highly recommend them.

Hi Janice,

You've definitely chosen a very high energy and supportive sales team to work with! Justin and Chelsy have an incredible knack for balancing the excitement of building a new home with the knowledge behind how to select the perfect one. Thank you for your kind words!

Breanne  in Edmonton
Breanne in Edmonton

Pacesetter build in Secord

I absolutely loved my experience building my Pacesetter home!! The design center was fabulous and had so many choices for the various finishes in my home, the sales team (Justin Batiuk specifically) was always knowledgeable, helpful, and incredible to work with. My walkthroughs with my site supervisor were very thorough and educational, and I was so proud to receive my keys on my occupancy walkthrough!!
An overall excellent experience! I highly recommend Pacesetter if you are building a home!

Hi Breanne,

I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your building experience! DesignQ certainly makes putting individual touches into your home incredibly satisfying. I'll be sure to pass your kinds words along to the Justin and the team. I hope you make many happy memories in your new home.

Dina in Edmonton
Dina in Edmonton

Project

We were dealing with David and Victoria. We had a great experience with them. They always answered all of our emails and texts and were helpful. Everything was done on time and in a professional manner. Thank you.

Hi Dina,

David and Victoria have become absolute pros at providing the very best customer service. Their team chemistry assists them in ensuring that every client is taken care of to the greatest extent. Thank you so much for your kind words.

More about Pacesetter Homes