Pacesetter Homes

Reviews for Pacesetter Homes

Happycustomers in Edmonton
Happycustomers in Edmonton

House Purchase

We had an amazing experience with Pacesetter homes. We were looking in the market for a good while, Pacesetters was able to deliver a great quality home. The customer service was impeccable!! In particular, Sue Snyder made finding our new home a great experience. She made everything easy, she worked closely with us throughout this purchased. Sue truly went the extra mile. She answered every email or phone call promptly and made the effort to provide us with answers and help us through this process. Her personality was very welcoming and friendly. In addition to her knowledge of the area and providing a home that worked for us, she kept in touch to ensure that we were still happy and ensure that our appliances were delivered and more. I would recommend Sue Snyder and her pacesetter team (Patti, Theo) to anyone. The experience was wonderful and she made our first purchase so memorable. Thanks so much Pacesetters!

Wow the fact you took the time to write such a thoughtful review means the world to us. Sue is one of a kind - extremely informed on what she does and really cares about her clients. I'm sure your new home is perfection! These reviews make our days so thank you and congrats!

Jeff in Edmonton
Jeff in Edmonton

Amazing Experience

Built with Diane in Rutherford and we can not say enough great things about her. Attention to detail and professionalism made are new home build a pure pleasure. Her commitment to our satisfaction continued throughout our entire experience. I would 100 percent recommend Pacesetter homes to all my friends and family, keep up the great work :-)

Congrats on your stunning new home in an awesome community! Diane is the best... and you said it so well - she has great attention to detail, is a consummate professional and is a pleasure to be around! Your review and recommendation means the world!

Stephanie in San Francisco
Stephanie in San Francisco
1 review Caledon, ON

New home purchase

Sue and Patty from Pacesetter were amazing in helping me purchase my first home. They explained everything to me and were just as excited for me when everything worked out as my friends and family. They were always willing to answer questions and take me to visit the house before my possession date. A large reason why I chose to go with a Pacesetter home over other builders that offered more was because of the quality of service I had with Patty and Sue.

I completely understand everything you wrote... buying a first home can feel very daunting. Feeling comfortable to ask as many questions as you need is imperative! So, so glad you got to work with Sue and Patty! They are a dream team. Wishing you a huge congrats on your first-ever, brand new, awesome home!

Sarah in Edmonton
Sarah in Edmonton

New Home Purchase

After many many months of searching for the perfect home we narrowed our search down to Pacesetter and met with Tracy. She listen to everything that we wanted in our home and recommended homes that matched our wish list. After visiting quite a few Pacesetter show homes, my husband and I decided on the Madeline. Tracy again met with us and went over many areas that Pacesetter built it and found us the perfect lot to built our home. Tracy has been nothing but amazing throughout this process! She went above and beyond to ensure all our questions and concerns were address. Mostly importantly she never made us feel rushed or pressured, she was always very patient and accommodating. We look forward to working with Tracy for the remaining duration of our build.

If you are looking to purchase a home with Pacesetter, I would highly recommend meeting Tracy.

Thank you SO much for this amazing review! I know Tracy will be thrilled to read this. It's so important that people feel able to take as much time as they need and ask as many questions as they need... Tracy truly shines when it comes to communicating with people. I love your decision on the Madeline! Such a gorgeous home. Excited for you both to start living in the dream home. Congrats!

Duplex in Edmonton
Duplex in Edmonton

New Duplex Purchase in Sherwood Park

We found Pacesetter being very accommodating and great to work with. In particular Tracy Dyck, our Sales Rep was the best we ever had for a house purchase and a major reason we purchased from Pacesetter. She went the extra mile every time.

Congratulations on the purchase of your brand new duplex! Tracy has been with the company for many years and clients absolutely rave about her. She truly goes above and beyond to make sure her clients receive the very best service, and will stop short of nothing to be available and a great resource. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Jeffery.ML1 in Edmonton
Jeffery.ML1 in Edmonton

New Home Purchase

We began our house hunting search in a bit of a whirlwind and ended up in Hawks Ridge looking at the Pacesetter Duplexes. We found one that checked every box but we were on our way out the door for a 15 day cruise. Justin (at the Hawks Ridge Showhome) helped us with every step of the process, as first time home buyers it was daunting to say the least.

From the minute he took us to look at the houses to signing those final papers Justin has been an absolute live saver. Any questions we had he answered promptly and accurately and has gone above and beyond in helping us with the house when we needed it.

While the warranty department has been slightly challenging to work with, and seasonal hasn't even begun to happen (thank you April weather in Alberta) Justin has remained on top of many things for us even though he could have easily said it isn't his department. I know anytime I have a concern I can reach out to Justin and he will either jump on the issue himself or will point me in the right direction to find what I need.

I was nervous of purchasing our first house but Justin at Pacesetter was fabulous along with his assistant Chelsey. Couldn't have done it without them! I highly recommend them as a team to find you exactly what you are looking for! We are certainly very happy with them.

Hi Jeffery,

Congratulations on the purchase of your first home! I completely agree that the task can seem quite daunting, but i'm so pleased to hear that Justin was able to walk you through each step with his unrelenting support and devotion. Also, it looks as though Spring is here to stay now! If you have any questions about the seasonal or warranty processes please do not hesitate to contact us for further support at [email protected] We are happy to help!

Katrina Agusto in Edmonton
Katrina Agusto in Edmonton

New home built

Pacesetter Homes has been very accommodating to the customization we chose to do in our home and will have it completed in the time originally scheduled. They were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had throughout the process and kept us up to date. It's been a great experience as first time home builders. We did go through three sales people, but the transition was smooth and the I found things were well communicated with all involved.

Hi Katrina,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that you felt fully supported throughout the home buying journey and that your first home building experience was such a great success!

Villondo in Edmonton
Villondo in Edmonton

First time home owners

We recently bought a townhouse here in Trumpeter and our experience was superb. Our agent, Justin , was very accommodating and did a very good job at walking us through the process. We are one happy customers!

Hi Villondo,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Justin is one of the newer members on the Pacesetter team, and we are happy to agree with you that he has been a fantastic addition. Always willing to answer questions, offer support, and take the time to get to know his clients, Justin has proven to be extremely valuable.

Vincent in Edmonton
Vincent in Edmonton

Excellent service from Kelly Smith

We purchased our new house from Kelly Smith in Edmonton. he is really helpful and worked very professionally. We are very happy with the service we got from him. he explained everything and checked up on the progress regularly.
Also he is helping us around the year for every bit of clarifications and issues we had.

Congratulations - You must be thrilled to have found your new home!! Thank you for taking time to write this review - Kelly will really appreciate this. He is absolutely a consummate professional. He knows what he's talking about, knows how to get the results his clients want, and is a joy to be around. All the best!

Elvis  in Edmonton
Elvis in Edmonton

Project

I needed a 4 Bed room appt for a moderate price, I searched from builder to builder. I was unable to find my price and design style. When I met Dev of Pacesetter homes @ Laurel, he helped me start a project that is currently under construction with a design and price I couldn’t find with other builders. His level of costumer service is exceptional, always ready and available to answer my questions, he replies me even on off duty hours and week ends. He and his team are 1 in a million.

This sounds amazing! Congratulations on what sounds like a life-changing project in the works. So pleased you connected with Dev and his team. Dev truly is 1 in a million. Not only does he know this industry inside-out, he's so easy to talk to! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience!

More about Pacesetter Homes