All Canadian Masonry

Reviews for All Canadian Masonry

Pete in Toronto
Pete in Toronto

Fireplace brick removal

Matthew and his team were great. They were punctual, flexible and did the job exactly as described. They know what they are doing and were really nice and personable. Friendly and open to being asked a million questions.

Also, so many companies wouldn't even come out to the house to check out the job to give a proper quote, as if it wasn't worth their time. He came out, gave us options and worked with our budget. Considering the horrific experiences we've had with contractors and trades. I would highly recommend them over one of the big companies.

Thanks for the great review peter. You and your wife were really nice and easy to work with, very hospitable and we really appretiate it. Thanks again and call us if you ever need anything!

Chimney rebuild

I was very satisfied with Matthew and his team's work. The chimney was able to be done sooner than anticipated. Everything was tidied up and it looks fantastic! Thank you!

We were just as happy. Thanks for the review :)

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Rebuild the chimney

Matthew Desjardins and his team did a very nice job on this rebuild. They were fast efficient and neat, and the chimney looks great now. He even took the trouble to find brick that matched the other chimney on the property. I highly recommend All Canadian Masonry.

Thanks a lot dave. Was a great brick match we are really happy about that chimney also. Thanks for the review, we really appretiate it!

chimney rebuilt

Thank-you Matthew and your crew for a job very well done.
You were professional, punctual and polite. I already recommended you to a friend. Your price was affordable.
Best wishes for all of you!
Margaret

Thank you!!! Means a lot to us we try to be as nice and professional as possible :)

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Repair deteriorated brick work

All Canadion Masonry did this job in a very professional manner. The job was done on time within budget. Matt and his crew we’re very easy to deal with and their workmanship was excellent. Would highly recommend this company

Thanks a lot for the positive review tom!!

Tony
Tony

Rebuild Chimney

My 20+ years old chimney needs to be rebuilt urgently. When I called All Canadian Masonry, Matthew answered the phone and he gave me a reasonably quote. He is friendly and very easy to talk to. He can accommodate the fastest start date. His professionalism team of 3, Peter, Shawn and Matthew worked together on a day we both decided. He can match the color of my the brick as close as possible. They finished the job in a day and completely rebuilt my chimney. They cleaned up all the garbage. They offer 10 years warranty with the workmanship. My chimney looks seamless and beautiful now. I'm really happy and appreciate all their time and work. I'd highly recommend All Canadian Masonry to anyone who needs any kinds of masonry work around the house and company.

Thanks a lot tony was a very nice chimney I'm really happy with the outcome!

Eric C. in North York
Eric C. in North York

Chimney Crown Fix

Earlier this summer I noticed the chimney crown was in need of repairs and using homestars found All Canadian Masonry. They were extremely professional, did a great job of removing the old crown and putting a new one in. They kept everything very clean and cleaned up the mess. Overall a great contractor and I would definitely use them again.

Thanks Eric appreciate the great review.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Chimney brick repair and parging of foundation

Excellent work. Went above and beyond our expectation. Friendly and professional. Chimney bricks were crumbling at top and near bottom. Took chimney down to roof level, even reattached tv antenna when finished. Replaced the brick at the bottom. Parged the foundation, removed the remaining old parging before starting job.
As a side note, I recently broke my ankle and could not get out to see the work, Matt took pictures and brought them to me for me to inspect his work for my approval before he left.
Highly recommend this company.

Hey Paul was great working for you thanks for the awesome review!

Oleg of Richmond Hill
Oleg of Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Chimney repair services

All Canadian Masonry have done an excellent job in repairing my chimney. Matthew and his team are very professional and responsible crew. On time and as promised with excellent quality. Highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks a lot oleg, as promised you will not have any leaks from that area guarented we stand by our work and warrentys. Was a pleasure working for you.

Wayne
Wayne

Rebuild Chimney

All Canadian Masonry did a great job in rebuilding my chimney. Matthew was very responsive. He responded to my inquiries very quick and provided me with information that I needed. On the day of rebuilding my chimney, he arrived at my house on time as promised. They matched the bricks and mortar and cleaned up when they were done. Highly recommend!

Thanks Wayne we are very happy with the job and we are glad you are too.

More about All Canadian Masonry

All Canadian Masonry If you have a cracked or leaky chimney book an appointment today for a free qoute! ! ! Fully insured and covered by WSIB. We can issue a clearance certificate at your request! We are a company based in North York that specializes in all types of ...