Sesan Flooring Centre

5 Swan Lake Blvd Unit #8 Markham ON L3P 8C6
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Markham  >  Sesan Flooring Centre

Reviews for Sesan Flooring Centre

Susan in WATERLOO

This is the second time that Sesan flooring has outdid themselves with my home flooring renovation ..Chandron and his team have showed tremendous professionalism , outstanding workmanship with competitive pricing . I️ would definitely recommend Sesan flooring to anyone looking for great service !

Thank you Susan for your review.

Sesan flooring, particularly the owner, Chandran, was recommended to me by a coworker. After calling a few other companies, I instantly knew I wanted Chandran to do my flooring. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy, and on top of it, he was the most reasonably priced. We got great quality installation of the Canadian made engineered flooring that he helped us choose. I highly recommend Chandran and Sesan Flooring.

Thanks for your review

We used Sesan Flooring for several home renovation projects. Chandra, of Sesan helped us choose quality products which included laminate flooring in basement, hardwood flooring and porcelain tiles on the main levels. Chandra is honest, straight-forward and VERY conscientious. Trusting someone with your renovations is difficult, but Chandran definitely proved that he goes above and beyond for his clients! He is fantastic! He supervised all the installations with his crew while we went on holidays for our recent reno. He kept us informed through the whole process. We were NOT disappointed. I highly recommend Sesan Flooring!

Thanks For your wonderful review

V&K in Cambridge
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

We completed renovations throughout our house and wanted thank Sesan Flooring for the amazing work they did.

We went to many places to purchase hardwood, baseboard, kitchen backsplash and only Sesan Flooring caught our attention.

The owner, Chandran assisted my wife and I through the selection process. He ensured we clearly understood the type of products he sells and made excellent recommendations for our home.

In the end we ended up purchasing Sesan Flooring products and had his crew install it for us. All I can say is that we will definitely go back to Sesan Flooring for our next purchase.

My wife and I felt that Chandran is honest and is very patience. On top of that his work and prices are amazing.

Thanks for your wonderful review.

mel in Toronto

The team at Sesan flooring has done several jobs for me over the past few years. Most recently they installed industrial quality luxury vinyl flooring in our entire basement. Not only does the flooring look amazing, it's very durable and water proof unlike the laminate flooring I had replaced. Chandran is always very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. My experience with them him has always been great - Quality products, professional Work, great customer service and integrity and all this at a very competitive price. I would highly recommend Sesan Flooring.

Our interior designer highly recommended Sesan flooring to us, We dealt with Chandran who is an excellent resource and a great person to work with. They were able to work with our contractors to schedule multiple installation dates, and were prompt with installation. Service is excellent and we were very pleased.

Sugumar in Toronto

After looking at other contractors, we choose Sesans Flooring Centre. Other contractors quote overstated square footage and material/labour costs when compared to Seasans flooring. Chandran was helpful and explained the difference between Engineered and Hardwood options and made sure we made the right decision. He did not attempt to upsell or push certain items and we felt comfortable with the choices presented to us. We settled on Engineered Wood. The workers showed up on time and finished the job over the weekend and left the house with no mess from their work. Chandran than assisted me in moving the furniture back to the original location. Chandran and his team were professionals through the end. We are extremely pleased with the results and would highly recommend Sesans Flooring. Email me if you need to see pics.

Thanks for your review.

Carm in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Chandren at Sesan flooring was very helpful in making sure the job was done right and in a timely fashion. He kept us updated throughout the project. We are very happy with our new floors and stairs.
Carm

Daniel in Markham

Great service. Hard workers. Job was done quickly and properly. All questions were answered and the costs were reasonable. I would recommend this company to everyone. My stairs looked great!

nita from Toronto

In May of this year, we decided to replace the carpets on the second floor (bedrooms/ hallways) with hardwood. Our contractor gave us the contact information for Sesan's Flooring. Chandran, the owner, was extremely helpful in discussing the options we had in hardwood choices. He was prompt in coming out to our home and in providing a reasonable quote for the renovations. Once we decided to proceed, Chandran outlined a timeline for delivery, and start and completion dates. He advised us on the necessary preparation we should do to ensure the installation went smoothly. We can safely say that Chandran was punctual with all of his timelines and was very professional in overseeing the completion of our renovations. We are very satisfied with our new floors and would highly recommend Sesan Flooring to anyone looking for a hassle-free contract, punctual service and excellent results in new floor installation.