Polar Bear Snow Removal - No Longer In Business

DL Burlington in Burlington
DL Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Snow Removal Nov 2015-Apr 2016

Adrian took my cheque on Dec. 1/15 and provided me with a contract assuring me he had someone local to remove my snow. No one showed up for the 4 large snowfalls while I was away, nor did anyone show up yesterday or today, even after I called. I have spoken to Danielle several times, including this morning and no one returns my calls, nor have I received the refund I requested. This is the worst contract experience I have ever had.

NS in Milton
NS in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Company did not fulfill contract

I would not recommend this company to anyone. I think given the winter we had, it would have been relatively easy to keep customers happy. Polar Bear Snow Removal came once to remove the snow and never again. I spoke to the owner who stated he had been out of the country and that he had been getting many complaints. He assured me that the service would be better. They never returned to clear any of the snow for rest of the winter. I have left many voicemails for the owner and messages with other staff and nobody has returned my calls. This is a breach of contract and I am planning to go to small claims court to get my money back. I wouldn't be surprised if this company is under a different name next winter so be wary and do your research before paying.

Farid in Mississauga
Farid in Mississauga

Very bad company

Very bad snow removals. The owner is always out of the country for a family affair. They always give excuses not to come. They do not have manpower and equipment. You call them and they do not come. They wait for 24 hours for the sun to melt the snow then they come to tell that the snow is less than 2”. In their agreement it says within 24 hours but they leave the snow till the end of the 24 hours and if they come, they say we are sorry for the delay. I do not recommend anyone to hire them. I will not hire them again and will go to the court to get back my money. I took many pictures and all texts with them are documented. I will not leave this to pass without punishment. Who ever wants to join me opening a case in the small claim court should write to me:
Farid Al Kufaishi
ardent.international@gmail.com
Regards

Tommy Vercetti in Richmond Hill
Tommy Vercetti in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow removal in Woodbridge

Im not sure what all the negativity is about, Adrian was always there to clean my snow when i needed him to and he really knocked it out of the park with quality, i could swear my driveway was dry all winter! Thanks pal

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

TOTALLY UNRELIABLE

Hired them in November for 2015 - 2016 winter season. Out of three snowfalls they have shown up once, did a very poor job, and it took 3 days and repeated phone calls to them to get the service I had paid in full for in Nov. 2015.

Kazamaza in Oakville
Kazamaza in Oakville

Worst service ever

Obviously they never show up to remove the snow. numerous calls and voicemails that are never returned.
good thing it only snowed 3 times this winter otherwise it would have been a disaster.
Keep your money and chose a decent company.

Doodly in Toronto
Doodly in Toronto

Terrible Company

Do not trust this company, they promise 24hr service and never show up. After 10s of phone calls they claim to not have received full payment. Our worst experience with a home services company.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Snow Removal Service

Every time it snows, they have come maybe half the time it snowed, and several days late, and after tons of phone calls. I am still waiting for them to come after the recent heavy snow.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Avoid this snow removal company

Coincidentally, every time it snows, the owner of the company (Adrian) has a family emergency and needs to be out of the country. they have come maybe half the time it snowed, and several days late, and after tons of phone calls. I am still waiting for them to come after the recent heavy snow. They've stopped answering calls. When they did answer calls, there would always be some excuse - the snow is heavy so it is taking long, the truck broke down, the driver needs some sleep etc.. In any case, it seems to be one kid with a snow blower - I'd avoid.

Looking for Snow Removal pros in Mississauga ?