Lighthouse Inspections North York

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections North York

ana.cardoso
ana.cardoso

Maple Ridge Dr Townhouse

Ricardo did an incredible job on my pre-purchase home inspection. He was very thorough and knowledgeable, and was able to give me a clear understanding of deficiencies in my home and what it would take to remidiate them. I would gladly recommend Ricardo to anyone purchasing a home.

amykranendonk
amykranendonk
1 review Milton, ON

home purchase inspection

Ricardo was professional, clear and as thorough as we could ever possibly imagine! We did not know his fee leading into the inspection, but he and his work are worth their weight in gold! I will recommend him and remember him for ever! Not a stone was left un-turned and ALL of our questions were completely answered perfectly. Thank you thank you thank you! 10 out of 10!!!

van
van

240 Jeffcoat rd

The inspector showed up early which is very good. Spent a lot of time to explain issues in the house and even gave us tips on how to rectify the issues and the cost associated. The report was very well written and easy to read. I would definitely use them again and recommend all my friends

shawnareneemakeup .
shawnareneemakeup .

Rainforest rd.

Our home inspector Ricardo did a very thorough inspection of my future home. He inspected the house from top to bottom without missing any minor details. I feel confident that following his inspection I am aware of any minor or major issues with the home. I would recommend him and his company to anyone in need of an inspector.