Rez Glass & Bath

Jawad
Jawad
1 review Halton Hills, ON

3 glass showers done perfectly

I had 3 relatively large glass showers done at my house, this was done after the house was finished. They did the job perfectly no damage and everything lined up.

Thanks for your kind review Jawad! We are glad we were able to satisfy you :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing service

Amazing customer service from this company. The shower door came out fabulous and we are very happy with it. Price was reasonable and the workers were very friendly and honest

Thanks for your kind review!

Glass shower

Rez and team were very professional and gave an affordable price. They completed my glass shower with very short turnaround time. I was worried about possible leakage but they assured me there would be none because of high quality products used and I would be covered under their warranty. So far it is living up to their promise.

We appreciate your review! Thank you for being an amazing client

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Custom shower door

The team from Rez glass came and did an amazing job for my shower. Very clean and professional work! Turnaround time was very short as well. Appreciate the great and fast service

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to satisfy you

Excellen Work

Amazing work done by Rez and his team. Very friendly and professional group and individuals. Price was fair and quality was more than we could ask for. Will definitely be working with them in the future

Thanks for the great review! Hope we can work together again in the future :)

Custom glass shower

Rez glass did excellent work with our shower installation. They were very transparent and easy to work with and we would love to work with them again in the future.

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to satisfy you.

Patti in Toronto
Patti in Toronto

Glass shower Door

Had a glass shower door installed June 2019. Very happy with their service and product.
Excellent customer service! Rez was very helpful and professional.
Love the glass shower door. Received lots of compliments!
Will definitely use them again in future, if needed
Quality of product and workmanship great!
I included pictures to view.

Great price too :)

Thanks Patti! It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad we were able to satisfy you :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Well Done

They came in and did an excellent job with our glass shower and we came across no problems almost a year later. Very happy with their service and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you again in the future!

Heasook in Ottawa
Heasook in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thank You!!!

I got my shower glass installed today. Yay!!!
I was told by many people that it would take at least two weeks to have a customized shower glass installed. My contractor recommended Rez Glass Shower, but I am born skeptical. So, I did a lot of research on shower glass places myself. At the end, I went with Rez and Mahti as recommend by my contractor, and it was one of the three best decisions I'd ever made during my bathroom renovation process. Another good decision was hiring Park Lane Plumbing. BTW, with Rez, it took just one week to have the shower glass installed. Price was very reasonable. Believe me I spent a lot of time researching for the right place and price for my shower glass. Rez and Mahti were professional and friendly. After they installed the glass, there was no mess to clean up. This is my first time leaving any comment on anything.

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

great service

Rez came in to do the measurement within the day i called him and measured both of my showers and mirrors for the walls. within a week he came in with his helper and installed it. it took a bit longer then i expected but the end result was worth it for me. i would definitely recommend for anyone who wants a modern looking bathroom.

More about Rez Glass & Bath

Rez Glass & Bath is a professional framed and frameless shower door producer and installer in the Greater Toronto Area. Since 2003, we have been producing and installing frameless and framed shower doors, custom mirrors and glass railings. Our main focus is on providing high-quality frameless shower door installations around Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Orangeville, Vaughn, and other areas of Greater Toronto.

We believe in quality! Every custom framed and frameless shower door or mirror that we install must satisfy and exceed the customer's expectations and fit the requirements. Our knowledgeable professionals work with you as soon as you start your renovation, until you are happy with your new shiny purchase! We sell and install frameless shower doors and enclosures, framed shower doors, custom mirrors, and glass railings as well as provide glass protection application services.