EW Appliance Service

Reviews for EW Appliance Service

Sarah from Brampton
Sarah from Brampton

Dishwasher repair

They were able to schedule an appointment for the next day. Leaking dishwasher repair was completed quickly. Marcel was great. Would definitely recommend this company and will use them again

Thanks Sarah, for your review and your experience with Marcel at EW Appliance Service Inc. We are happy that you were pleased with our service and looking forward to use us again.

Ajay N.
Ajay N.

Dish washer installation

Very professional
Arrived promptly and did a perfect job
Price quoted very reasonable ( I had others quote me almost twice for the same job)
Extremely happy with the service.
Highly recommend them for your next project

Hi Ajay,
thank you for your review with EW Appliance Service Inc, on you Service experience. We thank you far letting us know how extremely happy you are with our services,. We look forward to keep provided excellent and professional services to you in the near future.

Samantha
Samantha

Washing Machine Repair

Excellent customer service. Denton was highly professional and extremely knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the problem and provided a solution to the problem. I highly recommend EW Appliance Service.

Thanks Melissa for your review on Denton about his service performed from EW Appliance Services Inc. Denton takes pride to perform superior service at EW Appliance Service Inc to our customers/clients , as it help us to grow customers trust and build on our service performances.

Our company stands behind our workmanship and we value all reviews .

Thanks again Melissa for your business and we appreciate your review, and looking forward to providing service to you in the near future.

Brigitte
Brigitte

Fridge and hinge on dishwasher

EW is very flexible with their appointment schedule. They sent over Denton who was fantastic. He is very knowledgeable and professiona! I thought he was so great I referred EW to my cousin who also needed service repairs on his washing machine. He also had service work done a few days after our appointment and couldn’t be happier. Will definitely use EW again!

Thanks Brigitte, for your review on your service with Denton at EW Appliance Service Inc. We thank you for your referral, we stand proud to provide excellent service as a referral basis continuously growing our company. We welcome your review thank again for you Business.

Warren
Warren

Kitchen appliance and washer dryer

It was easy to connect with Denton. I explained the problems I was experiencing and provided him with an error code. After some investigating he followed up with me and scheduled an appointment to service my appliances the next day. He was on time and as always very professional in fixing both my washer/dryer and microwave.

This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with him I would recommend his services to everyone!

Hey Warren, thanks for the kind words of your experience with Denton at EW Appliance Service Inc. We are happy to have you as a repeated customer we welcome your feedback as it keeps us providing Excellent service and also to improve and any improvement needed.

Vijay V.
Vijay V.

Range Hood Installation

Needed someone to quickly get my range hood installed . EW appliance service was very quick to call me and get me a time slot for the same day. The technician was very professional and did a very neat job.

Thanks Vijay for the review on your range hood installation experience from EW Appliance Service Inc, your feedback helps us delivering superior service also to improve on anywhere we need to. We thank you again.

Chen
Chen

Installation of range hood

Good job! The technician is very patient and professional! He finished it nice and clean,
Thank you!

Thanks Chen for your feedback on your range hood installation from EW APPLIANCE SERVICE INC

mike.bon
mike.bon
1 review Hamilton, ON

Remove Replace Insinkerator

prompt, efficient, helpful...very pleased with our experience, thank you for the excellent service, would definitely call Denton again.

Hi Mike , thanks for the review you received from EW Appliance Service Inc for the replacement of your InSinkErator hot water dispenser. We well continue to provide excellent service to all of our customers.

cdealmeida
cdealmeida

Range hood installation

Denton came and installed the new range hood. He was very professional and did an excellent job. He cleaned after his work was done. Very knowledgeable too. Will call the company hereafter for any future work. Thank you so much.

Hi Cdealmeida
Thanks you for giving EW Appliance Service Inc a review on your range hood installation. We are glad to know you were happy with the service you received . We are now looking forward to service you in the future, enjoy your new range hood hope it will bring a new look to your kitchen.

Taniel
Taniel

Stove repair

My Samsung stove was not working and I called EW Appliance Service to look at it. Denton the service tech came over and fix my stove. He arrived at his promised time. He was very professional, and gave me some tips on how to use some function I didn’t know about, he also took my garbage to the end of my driveway for me because it was garbage day. These guys know what they are doing and I will call them for future service. Thank you once again !

Hi Taniel
Thanks for your feedback on your great experience with your service from us, we do look forward to providing service to you again.

More about EW Appliance Service

Welcome to EW Appliance Service Inc. where we provide service to our clients across the greater Toronto area by providing prompt and efficient services. Always available to fit your schedule day or evening.