HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Ottawa  >  First Rate Movers Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for First Rate Movers Inc.

Bruce in Toronto
1 review Bath, ON

I could not have been more pleased with the move. The friendly and prompt phone and email service with Matt started it off. James and Adam were professional and friendly hard workers and the runners for the floor and quilts to wrap furniture were clean and new. They moved lots of heavy awkward fitness equipment quickly with no marks on the wall at all, it all really couldn't have gone any better.

Thanks Bruce

Diane
13 reviews Russell, ON

I recently moved from Russell to Orleans and used First Rate Movers. I found this company after doing research on movers, and after I found First Rate Movers, I just knew I HAD to use them. I did and they did not disappoint! This has been my best moving experience ever, with the best possible crew ever. Everything was handled in an extremely professional/courteous manner, from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thanks Diane.

h.t.harvey in Orleans, Ontario Canad
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving Day was the best and least stressful part of the entire, months-long moving process. The four-man crew (Wes, Cody, Donald and Adam) were prompt, worked quickly, were careful, and were courteous and cheerful. We would not hesitate to use First Rate Movers again or to recommend the company to others. The Harveys

Thank you kindly for the compliments. It was our pleasure to work for you and we look forward to impressing any referrals that you might send our way.

Huffy & Gilly Griffin in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, PQ

We really appreciated the professionalism and the positive and good natured manner of the movers (i.e. Wes, Adam, Cody and Donald). They worked quickly and efficiently, and were very careful with our belongings. There were no casualties, and all the boxes etc were placed in the right rooms at the end. Despite being harassed by people in cars who couldn't get past the truck, and a visit from the local police due to the blockage, they never lost their cool. A move can often be stressful but they made it quite pleasant.

Thank you very much for the compliments Huffy & Gilly. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Marilyn i.
1 review Ottawa, ON

The guys were super efficient, cheerful, conscientious and professional. They made our move a much more pleasant than moves we have previously experienced.

Thank you Marilyn for using our services and for the compliments. We hope you will recommend us to your friends and family.

greniersharon
1 review Ottawa, ON

Had a great experience with First Rate Movers. They were professional, efficient and very respectful of our belongings. Pricing was amazingly and couldn't be beat!! Would highly recommend!!

Thanks Sharon. It was our pleasure to move you.

Dan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our move, managed by First Rate Movers, went really well. The guys assigned to the move were cautious, courteous and very effective. Your services were greatly appreciated and we certainly would not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and family. Thanks again.

Thank you very much Dan. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Brenda
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pleasant, efficient, and flexible. Wrapped items as promised. Jesse even had some great ideas for furniture placement in the new home.

Thanks Brenda. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Marie-Claire
1 review Ottawa, ON

I just wanted to take a moment from my very busy schedule to express my sincere thanks to the movers (Todd and Mathew) with First Rate Movers Inc. who took care of my recent move. They were very professional and made the move in a very efficient and careful way. Their sense of humour really made the move a fun one!! Thanks again guys for your excellent services. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend First Rate Movers Inc. for your next move!!

Marie-Claire

Thanks for the compliments Marie-Claire. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new place.

,Matt Guest
General Manager

Vasu
1 review Ottawa, ON

I really admired about your crews patience and client centric approach . As estimated the crew wrapped up everything on time and have received every item in good condition. I'm happy I chose First Rate Movers. Your crew ( Aaron and his buddy) were absolutely terrific. Thank you again!

Thanks Vasu. it was our pleasure to work for you. Hope you enjoy your new home.

Regards,

Matt Guest
General Manager

More about First Rate Movers Inc.

Ottawa movers moving Ottawa since 2003. We are respected as one of the best moving companies in Ottawa due to our professionalism, attention to detail, concern for customers’ belongings and property, and ability to do the job right. Uniformed First Rate Movers arrive on time, alert, properly equipped and ready ...