First Rate Movers Inc.

Moving & Storage
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Ottawa  >  First Rate Movers Inc.

Reviews for First Rate Movers Inc.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Short move within city

My sister-in-law and I hired First Rate Movers to relocate her father with only three days notice at the end of the month when a long term bed suddenly became available for him. They moved all of his belongings from his retirement home to the long term care facility at the far end of the city quickly and efficiently. They were kind, quiet, and respectful in all aspects of the rather stressful situation. The service was top notch in every respect. Thank you very much.
Margaret

Audrey in London
Audrey in London

Stress free moving!

I cannot recommend this company highly enough. I recently moved from a three bedroom house in barrhaven to a four bedroom house, also in Barrhaven.

The team that arrived was very professional and efficient. They had to contend with harsh winter conditions and it did not slow them down at all.

They used runners to protect my hardwood floor, and wrapped all my furniture in clean moving blankets. All of my furniture was moved without damage. Moving can be so stressful - thanks to Wes, Arron, Chris, Zach and Adam, this move went off without a hitch. Thanks guys!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
1 review Kemptville, ON

New Home Move

The manager was extremely flexible and accommodated last changes well within reason.

We hired their services twice and each experience improved on the last, with a high degree of service and efficiency. Both moves were challenging, multi-location moves.

In the second move they even helped get our new appliances into the house, because the delivery guys couldn't figure it out.

I highly recommend this team.

Bruce in Toronto
Bruce in Toronto
1 review Bath, ON

Heavy move including fitness equipment

I could not have been more pleased with the move. The friendly and prompt phone and email service with Matt started it off. James and Adam were professional and friendly hard workers and the runners for the floor and quilts to wrap furniture were clean and new. They moved lots of heavy awkward fitness equipment quickly with no marks on the wall at all, it all really couldn't have gone any better.

Thanks Bruce

Diane
Diane
13 reviews Russell, ON

Moving services

I recently moved from Russell to Orleans and used First Rate Movers. I found this company after doing research on movers, and after I found First Rate Movers, I just knew I HAD to use them. I did and they did not disappoint! This has been my best moving experience ever, with the best possible crew ever. Everything was handled in an extremely professional/courteous manner, from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thanks Diane.

h.t.harvey in Orleans, Ontario Canad
h.t.harvey in Orleans, Ontario Canad

Great Experience

Moving Day was the best and least stressful part of the entire, months-long moving process. The four-man crew (Wes, Cody, Donald and Adam) were prompt, worked quickly, were careful, and were courteous and cheerful. We would not hesitate to use First Rate Movers again or to recommend the company to others. The Harveys

Thank you kindly for the compliments. It was our pleasure to work for you and we look forward to impressing any referrals that you might send our way.

Huffy & Gilly Griffin in Toronto
Huffy & Gilly Griffin in Toronto
1 review Gatineau, QC

Move from Aylmer QC to Wakefield QC

We really appreciated the professionalism and the positive and good natured manner of the movers (i.e. Wes, Adam, Cody and Donald). They worked quickly and efficiently, and were very careful with our belongings. There were no casualties, and all the boxes etc were placed in the right rooms at the end. Despite being harassed by people in cars who couldn't get past the truck, and a visit from the local police due to the blockage, they never lost their cool. A move can often be stressful but they made it quite pleasant.

Thank you very much for the compliments Huffy & Gilly. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Marilyn i.
Marilyn i.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move out of a three storey townhouse into storage, and then 7 months later into our new bungalow on a bitterly cold day.

The guys were super efficient, cheerful, conscientious and professional. They made our move a much more pleasant than moves we have previously experienced.

Thank you Marilyn for using our services and for the compliments. We hope you will recommend us to your friends and family.

greniersharon
greniersharon

Movers - House to House

Had a great experience with First Rate Movers. They were professional, efficient and very respectful of our belongings. Pricing was amazingly and couldn't be beat!! Would highly recommend!!

Thanks Sharon. It was our pleasure to move you.

Dan
Dan

Move from a 2 storey bungalow to a 3 storey town home

Our move, managed by First Rate Movers, went really well. The guys assigned to the move were cautious, courteous and very effective. Your services were greatly appreciated and we certainly would not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and family. Thanks again.

Thank you very much Dan. Hope you enjoy your new home.

More about First Rate Movers Inc.

Ottawa movers moving Ottawa since 2003. We are respected as one of the best moving companies in Ottawa due to our professionalism, attention to detail, concern for customers’ belongings and property, and ability to do the job right. Uniformed First Rate Movers arrive on time, alert, properly equipped and ready ...