Impact Drywall

Toronto ON M8V 0A5

Reviews for Impact Drywall

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

new home

Horrible taping job. Corners between wall and ceiling completely rounded. I can identify easily 80% of joints and nails throughout the two homes. Their communication between mangers and owner is not great. Worked made several decisions/promises that owner later overturned and cost me more money to fix.

DAVID  WEENEN
DAVID WEENEN
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Worst Board job I have ever seen

Hired this smooth talking con artist to board and tape a basement in Rosedale.

He subbed it out to three different people.

We had to re-fasten the sheets properly and completely re-tape the project after he was completed.

I gave him several opportunites to make good instead,
He tried to turn it around citing bad framing....Bull!

Just really bad work...

Beware!

David Weenen

Excellent service and costumer care

Great customer care! My house was done on time and with high quality! Staff is great and professional! Everyone with company uniform what made me feel comfortable! I definitely recommend their work!

Best service provided

Everything went great. From the beginning to the end (Insulation, drywall installation and taping). After all the cleaning was amazing. Their attention to our project was speechless and this is priceless.

Renovation

Their crews are overworked and rush through jobs. The quality of their taping and boarding was low, overall I am unhappy with the finished product and would not use them again.

MC in Toronto
MC in Toronto

Drywall

Andre came over to my house and gave me what seems to be a very reasonable quote, we scheduled a start day, he had to push then no news. I texted him a few times and he never replied.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Big house in newmarket

I really enjoyed doing this project with Andre and Nathaniel they make my job (General contractor) so easy. They provided me with a budget price all in details and were quick to access any changes. All of their trades from start to finish were friendly and very skilled workers especially their tapers which did a phenominal finish!!

Best,
Mario

Lifestyle Custom Homes
Lifestyle Custom Homes

Leslieville Semi-Detatched

Andre and Nathaniel have been great contractors to work with. Very good with communication, consistent with their timelines and they have the manpower to tackle a small job or a much larger job. Would recommend.

More about Impact Drywall

INSULATION / DRYWALL / TAPING *Best estimates for you! *Best price, best service provided, best quality ever seen! *No headaches!
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?