C.Ready Electric

Electricians
C.Ready Electric

Reviews for C.Ready Electric

Added Pot Lights

I needed more light in my dining room and living room. I scheduled a date/time for a quote Chris. He arrived on time and very prompt in relying to all of my questions. Chris replaced two pot lights to LED and added 6 other LED pot lights for a total of 8. He connected two pot lights to and existing switch and the other 4 to a new switch. There was no drywall damage or repair needed. He was kind, friendly and a pleasure to speak with. Chris also fixed a two-way switch that wasn’t working properly in around 5 minutes. I highly recommend him and will use him for all my electrical needs. .

Tammy in Castlegar
Tammy in Castlegar

Bathroom renos

We used Chris’s services through a contractor and couldn’t be happier. While we had an electrician coming to the house for our bathroom renos, we asked him to work on a few other electrical changes. Chris was very accommodating and updated several fixtures around the house. He helped transform our bathrooms by adding fans, pot lights and vanity lights. He worked efficiently and did a great job. I also really appreciated the advice on the mike alarm. I had no idea they needed to be replaced.

Thanks Tammy congratulations on your new bathrooms appreciate your business.

Shane Vis in Coquitlam
Shane Vis in Coquitlam

Tri cities

We have used Chris for many projects and every time We are extremely happy with everything. He is very relaiable, professional and fair priced. He always shows up when he says he will. Listens carefully on what needs to be done. If any issues do come up he is quick to resolve them. I highly recommend Chris to anyone who needs electrical work done.

Shane
JNL Reno and Repair

Work with the best. Performance always rises to the same level. Thanks.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom hot tub install

Chris did an amazing, neat clean and professional job.
I had a custom hot tub install and he worked closely with suppliers to rewire the pump, ozone and ionizer suitable for outdoor use. He also ran 240 V and 120V circuits from the main pannel with Wifi controls and a local breaker box perfect for maintenance. Best of all, all work was done to code and was properly permitted.
I have already recommended him to several friends and colleagues.

My pleasure angus. Enjoy you tub. Anything else look forward to helping

Silvia in Toronto
Silvia in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Replaced dimmer switch

Chris answered my text promptly.
I was very impressed with his speed
and efficiency.
Price of replacing dimmer switch was very reasonable.
I will not hesitate to contact him again in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity to help look forward to being there next time

Franca in Vancouver
Franca in Vancouver

PotLights

Chris installed 19 pot-lights and dimmer switches. He was prompt, friendly and work done perfectly. Chris gave great ideas that worked better for our kitchen. It was a pleaure meeting him and we will definatley have him back for future work.
Thanks Chris for you help.

Franca/Mike. It was my pleasure to help update your kitchen. I am so glad your pleased with the install and look forward to helping you if needed In the future.

Sven Hartman in Coquitlam
Sven Hartman in Coquitlam

Home reno project

I contacted Chris through the recommendation of a contractor I had used, and my wife and I were very pleased with his work. Chris made very good recommendations regarding installation of pot lights and location, he's obviously very experienced in his work. We had had a prior electrician come in for a quote and his impressions and Chris' knowledge as obviously head and shoulders above this other electrician. Chris installed new potlights and retrofitted others. He also removed a number of old light fixtures and installed new ones, including a large foyer chandelier using scaffolding. His overall goal with us was complete customer satisfaction, working with Chris was a great experience.

SVEN. Thanks ur was my pleasure to have been able to serve you guys. All the best in 2018.

Frank in Surrey
Frank in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Complex Wastewater Treatment System Electrical

C Ready Electric completed the complex electrical work and connections for our re-locatable wastewater treatment system with motors and controllers on time and within budget. Testing of the installation found zero errors. Great work and a great service. Our treatment system involved air blowers / fans, controllers, alarms, Ultra-Violet Light, duplex alternating pumps and high level alarms.

Frank. Thanks i appreciate your review. I certainly look forward to helping with your next projects.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Chris is the best there is for your electrical needs

Chris replied to my request at about noon and he was here by 3:00 pm to remove an old bathroom fixture and install a new one. (Others said they could perhaps be here by mid-January.) Chris' work was excellent and reasonably priced compared to competitors who responded. Beyond being a real pro, there's a bonus: He is one of the nicest people around. I recommend Chris wholeheartedly!

Thanks. Steve.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical wall switch replacement

Called Chris for a wall switch replacement. Personable, friendly and came at the time stated. Noticing that I was a do-it-yourselfer, gave me a short lesson on the reasons the switch was wired in a certain fashion. Ill be certain to keep his business card for next time.

Thanks fir the kind review. Look forward to helping you next time.

More about C.Ready Electric

C. Ready Electric is a full service electrical contractor. Industry leader in Electric Vehicle charging stations supply and install. As a certified installer for Bosch charging stations since 2013, we have served the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island with service and integrity. New homes, Renovations, Commercial, Service calls. Our dedication ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?