C.Ready Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Vancouver  >  C.Ready Electric

Reviews for C.Ready Electric

Steve in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

Chris replied to my request at about noon and he was here by 3:00 pm to remove an old bathroom fixture and install a new one. (Others said they could perhaps be here by mid-January.) Chris' work was excellent and reasonably priced compared to competitors who responded. Beyond being a real pro, there's a bonus: He is one of the nicest people around. I recommend Chris wholeheartedly!

Thanks. Steve.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Called Chris for a wall switch replacement. Personable, friendly and came at the time stated. Noticing that I was a do-it-yourselfer, gave me a short lesson on the reasons the switch was wired in a certain fashion. Ill be certain to keep his business card for next time.

Thanks fir the kind review. Look forward to helping you next time.

Raynald and Josee in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Chris is a professional , did a very good job, even if it was not a rush, few days later the job was completed and we were happy with and the cost was raisonnable!!!

Thanks. Look forward to helping you again when needed

mike.oliver
1 review Cobble Hill, BC

Home Reno required many wires moved and new lighting, switches and plugs. Chris did a great job and worked very hard to get the work done as fast as he could. Many thanks to Chris.

Mike. Thanks for the review. Glad to have been able to help.

Marten @ Down-To-Earth Contracting in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

It was a pleasure having Chris as a contractor on this job. He is very knowledgeable regarding his trade; did the work efficiently, and it was done right the first time. He showed up when he said he would and was able to schedule the work in a reasonable time frame. In general, his service was on time, efficient, professional, and reasonably priced. I'm definitely ready to use his services again.

Marten. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to helping you in the future

Michaeldklassen
1 review , BC

Chris is knowledgeable and takes time to explain what is needed and what options are available.

Micheal. Thanks for the opportunity to help.

jburke in Calgary

Chris installed a new light fixture and dimmer switch. He was prompt, friendly and did everything perfectly. I wouldn't hestitate to have Chris back for any other work we might need done.

Joan. Thanks for the opportunity to help. Congrats on your new home.

Lynn in Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Chris has come to our rescue on a few occasions. The first time was during a major renovation in our house. The latest one was to swap out a switch in our pool house. Chris has always been extremely responsive, fair and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Chris for any electrical work from a super easy fix to the more complicated jobs.

Thanks for the repeat work.

Max from Burnaby
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I found Chris through this site and found him to punctual and fair and repaired my problem as promised.

I would recommend Chris and would use him again for any electrical issues.

Max. Appreciate your business.

Blackwater Environmental in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I have hired C. Ready Electric on multiple occasions over the last 3 years, their level workmanship, professionalism, accountability and reliability is unsurpassed. They are always on time and work diligently to get the job done in a timely professional manner. I will continue to use C. Ready Electric as my "Go to" electrical contractor and highly recommend them for any project.

Thanks for the review. Appreciate your business

More about C.Ready Electric

C. Ready Electric is a full service electrical contractor. Industry leader in Electric Vehicle charging stations supply and install. As a certified installer for Bosch charging stations since 2013, we have served the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island with service and integrity. New homes, Renovations, Commercial, Service calls. Our dedication ...