C.Ready Electric

Andy in Vancouver
Andy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Full on Bathroom Fan Install

very friendly, efficient and professional and his craftsmanship is top

The previous owners of our recently purchased house, did a full reno of the downstairs bathroom but they did not include a ceiling fan. Chris fixed us up perfectly. He installed a fan, including the switch and the duct and ventilation out of the exterior wall of the house.

We are 100% pleased with everything about Chris and his work. He was very friendly, efficient and professional and his craftsmanship is top notch. The price was very fair too.

We fully recommend C.Ready Electric.

We highly recommend C.Ready Electric.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Emergency installation of two electrically powered sump pumps.

Because of a leaking basement and continual downpour of rain, I needed a quick installation of two sump pumps to keep my crawlspace from flooding. Chris responded immediately and even suggested cost saving ways for connecting the two pumps. He wired them in a timely manner to prevent my crawl space from flooding. I would highly recommend Chris for any electrical work.

Thanks for the review. Appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping u as needed again. Cheers. Thanks

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Wiring challenge

Chris came in and solved a problem with plugs not working in 5 minutes that 2 other electricians couldn't. Prompt, professional and knowledgeable. We would highly recommended Chris to anyone!

Thanks so much for the work. Glad to have been able to help. Till next time. Cheers Chris.

Leo D. in New Westminster
Leo D. in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Best Electrician

Chris is the best electrician I have used to date. He is excellent at problem solving and his work is top notch. He is a pleasure to work with and has an easy going, pleasant attitude. All his work easily passes inspection and he takes care of all the permits. I will always use him.

Leo. Thanks so much for the great review. I appreciate you kind words. Look forward to helping whenever you need help in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Electrical Renovation

Chris has done a few jobs for us now. He has always been very responsive to us. This time it was a complete electrical renovation. Chris was very efficient ,friendly and explained everything that needed to be done with the price and time estimate. He worked with the city and BC Hydro and did everything so we could pass the inspection. He was very professional and helpful. He did a great job for us and I would highly recommend him to anyone that need electrical work done. Thank You Chris

Richa thank you so much for allowing me to help with your new home. All the best in 2020 and congrats on your property.

Mike from Coquitlam
Mike from Coquitlam
4 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical finishing for renovation

I found Chris Ready on HomeStars after a long-time electrician I worked with recently retired from the business. The majority of my renovation was complete however the electrical finishing (breakers, switches, receptacles, etc) was not yet done due to the aforementioned retirement. This left me in a bit of a snag. After calling Chris, we scheduled a time and Chris came by to see the project scope. Chris was super prompt and very friendly. He reviewed the project, discussed the tasks, we agreed to a payment rate and off we go!

About six hours later, Chris completed the work perfectly and enabled me to finish the next stage of my renovation. I had already purchased most of the materials a few months ago however Chris made some recommendations and whatever material I didn’t have, he brought. Overall, everything looks sharp and is working as expected.

Chris is very easy to speak with and is the sole operator of the business; this is super important to me as I want to deal directly with the owner-operator. Chris will answer questions clearly, outlines tasks and costs, and is very punctual. Safe to say, I found my new go-to electrician for future projects.

Thanks again Chris!

Mike. Thanks fir the positive review and the opportunity to help with your home. all the best in 2020 and look forward to helping you if needed on future projects.

Nene in Coquitlam
Nene in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Pot lights installation in living room

Chris was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional and helpful. The pot lights look amazing. He earlier installed some lights for us in the garage. We’re very happy with his service. Very professional. Definitely recommending him to everyone we know.

A pleasure serving you. Thanks.

Sherry  in Coquitlam
Sherry in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

requirement for silver label

Chris was very effecient ,friendly explained everything that needed to be done and done everything so we could pass inspection ,he was also very respectful did a great job for us I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed electrical work done Thank You Chris

Thanks your welcome and I appreciate your kind review.

Basement Renovation

Chris did an amazing job! He came at the beginning of the renovation & roughed in all work. He followed up at the end of the renovation & completed all jobs. Including extra work we found for him. He was very professional & I would highly recommend Chris for any electrical projects! Thanks again Chris.

Thanks fir the review. Congrats on your reno.

Jason Ashby
Jason Ashby
1 review New Westminster, BC

Great Service

We needed an interior light adding to our wardrobe, Chris was prompt in responding to our request we booked a time within 40 minutes of posting the ad for help, he set appointment time and was exactly on time . He was polite and easy to work with . He completed the work within 2 hours or so , we felt he excelled in the job we would most certainly use him again. His van just fitted into our building parking (2 meters clearance) .allin all a great guy and great service.

Thanks Jason. Appreciate the work.

More about C.Ready Electric

C. Ready Electric is a full service electrical contractor. Industry leader in Electric Vehicle charging stations supply and install. As a certified installer for Bosch charging stations since 2013, we have served the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island with service and integrity. New homes, Renovations, Commercial, Service calls. Our dedication ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?