Calgary Pro Painters

Reviews for Calgary Pro Painters

Thedisneys
Thedisneys

Bedroom Painting

Danny paint my two little girls bedrooms. One room Hot pink and the other light Purple. He was very helpful in the colour choice. His work was very neat, clean and professional. He was very affordable as well. He was very accommodating and was able to paint my youngest daughters room while we were at the hospital for day surgery so she came home to a completed surprise of a Purple room.

jackieb from Calgary
jackieb from Calgary

painting

Danny and his crew were great!! Loved the attention to details.
Below is the job they did painting in a timly matter So I can get this property staged and on Market.
I cant wait until our next project.

Ashley from Calgary
Ashley from Calgary

Living room

Calgary Pro Painters painted my living room and I was thrilled was their professionalism and expertise. Great price and great service. I am already booking them to do more work for me! Highly recommend!

Alpine Services
Alpine Services

sand and re-paint fence

Our company hired Calgary Pro Painters to sand and re-paint a fence that we repaired. They were very professional and got the job done in a timely matter and on budget. They did such a great job that the neighbours hired them to re-paint their fence also. Would and will hire them again next time we get a painting or staining job.

Blair from Dante Design Group
Blair from Dante Design Group

Painted house

They are quick and efficient and the quality of their workmanship is impeccable! I couldn't be more happy with the service they provided to me. I will definitely use them I the future and will refer them to friends and family.

More about Calgary Pro Painters

Over 10 years experience with residential painting both new and existing. We are a full service painting company. We do it all! We pride ourselves on delivering a high end job every time. Our profession painters are quick and clean and will work with you to find out the best ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Calgary?