Your Finishing Touch

Your Finishing Touch
905-767-2923
Whitby
L1P 1H2

Your Finishing Touch did a full kitchen and dining room reno including changing a wood burning fireplace to gas. The hallway closet was framed in with doors and ceramic tiles starting from the front door and down the hallway. Mark had endless patience and sat with us as many times as we needed to make our final decisions. Mark went above and beyond to make sure the work stayed on time and stayed in touch always when there were questions from either side. We couldn't be happier with our new look and extra space for everything!

Thank you John and Lynn, it was an excellent team effort! Thank you for your review.

Sarah in Whitby
Sarah in Whitby

Stairs and floor renovation

Mark did an excellent job redoing our floors and stairs. He is knowledgeable, friendly, detail-oriented, honest, and professional. He is one of the most hard-working professionals I’ve ever come across and I will not hesitate to hire him for future renovations. Have you ever heard of a contractor who produces excellent work UNDER budget?? I hadn’t either... until I met Mark!

Thank you Sarah, it was great working with you and Scott!

Ginny Brooklin Ont
Ginny Brooklin Ont

Home Repairs

Mark did a variety of home repairs throughout my home, which included painting, deck repairs, Building a shed from scratch, changing out toilets and bathroom vanity, kitchenette backsplash and a decorative stone fireplace wall.
Mark was courteous, respectful and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Your Finishing Touch for all your home needs. He is even coming back in a month to build some storage shelving in my garage.

Thanks Ginny, I appreciate your comments and it's always nice to work with great customers!

Frank Pickup from Pickering
Frank Pickup from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Exterior building caulking

We chose Your Finishing Touch from the Home Stars reviews on
Handy Man Services and we where very pleased with our choice
for Mark proved to be an excellent contractor to work with and
would certainly employ and recommend his company for any
future work renovations and repairs.

Thank you very much Frank. If I can help you again feel free to contact me.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Tile and wood flooring

It was really wonderful working with Mark from start to finish. He provided an accurate quote both in terms of timing and cost. Also, he scheduled the job in quite quickly. He has great attention to detail and we are very pleased with all of his work. We highly recommend Mark!

Thank you very much Jane and Mike, its a team effort! I really appreciate your comments, if you ever need my help again just give me a call!

Kyle
Kyle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Window caulking

Found Mark online when searching to have the windows recaulked in our home, they were in rough shapes and we had leaks in heavy rain falls. Mark came out and gave us a very reasonable quote, scheduled a date with Mark and he actually fit us in before our originally scheduled date. Between the original quote and Mark coming to complete the work our skylight started to leak mentioned it to mark, who said he would have a look at it when completing the work. Got a text from Mark showing where the leak was most likely coming from and he went ahead a caulked the skylight for us as well, a very pleasant surprise. I would most definitely recommend Mark to anyone, would not hesitate to use Mark for other projects t's and will most likely use him again in the furture. Thank again Mark!

Thanks Kyle, give me a shout if I can help you with anything else.

Tanya S in Toronto
Tanya S in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Embassy drop ceiling

We couldn't be happier with mark and his services. When we called for a quote he responded quickly and scheduled us in right away. The ceiling tiles we got for the basement he had never installed before, so he went home and looked up the instructions ahead of time ensuring he could do it. We are extremely happy with the finished product, and so grateful we didn't have to do it ourselves. Mark squeezed us in very graciously into his tight schedule because he knew we wanted it done, and it took four long days, but he came everyday with a smile on his face and positive attitude. He is very personable and trustworthy, he was in our empty house for most of the work. We would use him again and recommended him to anyone.

Hi Tanya and John,

Thank you very much for the review! Call me again if you need any help with your home.

- Mark

Carly1236 in Pickering
Carly1236 in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Mark renovated our kitchen (IKEA cabinets assembled and installed, new flooring, backsplash) and we couldn't be happier! Mark has incredible attention to detail, takes great pride in his work and has been a pleasure to work with at every step of the renovation process. The few issues we encountered along the way (plumbing and problems with IKEA) had nothing to do with Mark or his work but he worked quickly to resolve them anyway. He really made the entire process stress-free and his pricing was very reasonable. We would aboutlely recommend Mark without hesitation, we've already referred friends to him. Finding someone you can trust who does quality work can be really tough so we're so happy we found Mark. We already have several more jobs in mind that we'd love to have him back for! Thank you for our dream kitchen, Mark!!

Hi Carly, I'm so glad you and Jesse are happy. It was a team effort and the finished kitchen looks great! Thanks for your comments and referrals, I am looking forward to working with you two again.

jmakad in Kitchener, ON
jmakad in Kitchener, ON
7 reviews Kitchener, ON

So very pleased!

Mark just finished a job at my home. This included an extensive 'to do' list of repairs and painting to help me get ready to sell. Not only was everything done extremely well and quickly, it was done with a smile! I would highly recommend Mark any day of the week!!!

Thanks Jmakad, it was great working with you!

Angela in Whitby
Angela in Whitby

Widow Caulking

I had the pleasure of hiring Mark to caulk my windows (they were in really rough shape - I mean big gaps etc.) and Mark did a fabulous job! His prices are really fair and he pays attention to details! I would definitely recommend Mark (in fact, one of my neighbours has now hired Mark to caulk his windows!!) I love Mark's disposition and he was very professional and courteous. In fact, I plan to hire Mark in the new year to start work on my kitchen!!!

Thanks for a great job Mark!!

Hi Angela,

Thank you very much for your compliments and for the referrals! I'm looking forward to working with you again.

More about Your Finishing Touch

Your Finishing Touch, Professional workmanship, experienced, clean, reliable and fully insured! Basement finishing, painting, hardwood/ laminate flooring, IKEA Kitchens, window caulking, drywall repair, T-Bar drop ceiling, stair make-over, baseboard trim, ceramic tile, crown moulding, laundry room make-over. . . Free estimates and fully insured! Experienced, reliable and professional.