Best Moving Systems

Reviews for Best Moving Systems

Bishop in Toronto
Bishop in Toronto

Wonderful Services

My experience with moving companies has always been awful, always putting so much stress on me and my family, been taken advantage of horrible companies. We were always charged a great deal of money upfront and the work was left unfinished!!! So you can understand why it was incredibly hard for me to trust any moving company. However when I met with the crew of Best Moving System my opinion about moving companies changed. A dear friend of mine introduced them to me so they came highly recommended. Someone from there office called me a day in advance to confirm the moving date, time and location. On the they of moving they were on time and there was NO UP FRONT CHARGE or extra fee of any sort. Truly the best experience I've ever had with any moving company and after getting duped so many times, I wanted to let people know that this a company you can trust to get the job done properly. I can’t thank you guys enough for the wonderful job.... keep up the good work

Alex in Richmond Hill
Alex in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hard Working Movers

One of my friend recommended Best Moving System to me.
I moved from 2 full bedrooms condo to 3 bedrooms townhouse. I had a heavy furnitures with a big glass table and some very fragile small marble tables. The movers wrapped all the furniture with moving pat and stretch wrapped properly. Thay loaded the truck professionally and kept all the glasses amd marbles in a safe place. The most important point was that they were able to move my king size mattress and a big dresser to the third floor with a very tight staircase. They were working very hard , always smile, no stress with a very readonable price. I will recommend Best Moving System to all my friend.

Wright Choice for packing and moving services

I Hire these movers, for packing and moving from my condo to another condo .
What I liked most about them was to have someone come in for free estimate who was a professional and told me how many movers we would need and what size truck would be prefect for us.Two days prior to move 2 movers came in to pack our kitchen stuff and some valuable statues that I had. The company bring me all packing material such as boxes, packing paper, bobble wrap, tape, and etc. They work amazing and very professional. when we unpacked everything was save and no any damage. On the moving day 3 movers came with 26 foot truck. They wrap and move all furniture with lots of care and profession .We were so happy with their services that I want to recommended them to anybody that are looking for reasonable price and high quality services.

Daniel

Your Satisfaction is warranty

This company is referred from one of my friend. They started on 7:00 am 4 movers with 2 trucks on time , at first they cover floor by moving floor runner properly, they disassemble and wrap all furniture very careful and load everything in 2 trucks professionally. They are very polite and hard working. In destination they assemble 4 bedroom set and dinning table .
No any damage on furniture and floor and walls. I am very happy to move with Best Moving System company and recommended to anybody.
Regards
David

Mina in Toronto
Mina in Toronto

Excellent!

I highly recommend this company! I moved from East to West with no hassle. I called them to make an appoinment with Mike and he is very professional even the movers! All of my valuable items were safe with no damage at all especially my 6ft tall mirror which I doubt they might break or scratch but no, it was perfectly carried! They handle it with care! Thank you Best moving company!

Mathew in Burlington
Mathew in Burlington

Moving

Best Moving Systems
416 937 7525
6310-6432 Yonge Street
Toronto
M2M

I am personally happy because I choose Best Moving System. They came on time with the perfect team and three experienced guys. They do very well no damage my things moved without any damage. I personally reffer this company to all people . They have knolege and experience about moving. We are so happy to work with company. Mathew

Joseph in Ancaster
Joseph in Ancaster
1 review Hamilton, ON

Warning - Dont use this company.

First the owner name Mike came to my house to give an estimate and sure enough he estimated $1200 to move my house. I didn't think this was low and expected it would cost more but that's fine.

First mistake is that he estimated it would only require 1 truck to move my house. Wrong he miss calculated by an entire 27 foot truck. that's a huge miscalculation. I asked him for another truck and he didn't have one so i had to go rent another truck on the busiest day of the year August 31 for top dollar.

Second mistake is he sent to few guys to do the job so he had to send another guy late at night. These guys are paid nothing to do this crappy job. I had to feed them they could not afford lunch. He make all the money himself. I think he gives them 12 dollars an hour and he charges 35 an hour.

Another problem is the guys are so tired from moving previous day long day that they are slow as molasses.

The move costed me 3 times the initial quote so he fishes you in with a great price then screws you later.

There are so many more issues I cant even bother to write about it. Just please do not ever use them.

Maria in Richmond Hill
Maria in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

moving with out any stress

R u looking for someone to magically make your moving day into one of your most pleasant experiences in life !?!? Then all u need to do is to contact best moving system team as their energetic and fun movers will provide u with what u dream of on that date ..I am a mother of 3 and my husbands was away so I was dreadening the day not knowing what to do or who to trust !!!! But when I talked to mike he came over and I knew instantly this is what I need on that date and thank to best moving system everything went as planned and my generous tip was proof of my satisfaction .
Regards
Maria

Best experience

I have nothing but great things to say about Best Moving Systems .
They were recommended to me by a friend when I mentioned I needed someone to help me move. Best Moving Systems answered my emails promptly and thoroughly, and were happy to accommodate my requests for packing and timing.

As for the actual move: wow! My movers were set to arrive between 8 - 9 AM, and they arrived just after 8:30 AM. They were efficient, polite, and respectful, and took care to deal with my items with care. I'm very happy that I chose Best Moving Systems to take care of my things and I am confident that my next moving experience with them will be just as seamless.

Clara in Brampton
Clara in Brampton

PLEASE READ DO NOT CHOOSE THIS COMPANY

Terrible, terrible experience. We chose this company because we saw that they had good reviews and I wholeheartedly regret this decision.
First of all, they were very, very slow while moving. We were moving to a house only about 4 minutes away from our old one and we had already made several trips ourself to bring our boxes so we only had large furniture. They took 12 hours. Utterly ridiculous.
Second of all, they kept stopping to smoke or eat or talk on the phone. And I'm not talking about lunch. They must have each stopped at least 6 times to do absolutely nothing.
Third of all, they damaged more furniture than we have ever damaged before in our lifetimes. One of our beds had large patches of paint chipped off of the backboard, one of our moveable tables had all the wheels completely crushed and we had to throw it away, and there was patches of wood shipped off of a dresser. They also damaged parts of the front porch while trying to move a few chairs.
Fourth of all, they asked for our money before they had even finished moving. Our grand piano was in the moving vehicle and THEY REFUSED TO GIVE IT TO US UNLESS WE PAID THEM 2 HOURS EARLIER. We didn't have any cash on our person at that moment as it was in the other house and they were about to drive away unless we agreed to pay them immediately.
Last of all, the movers started to ask for tips not even an hour into the move.
Never again.