Clear Cause Cleaners Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
547 Sammon Avenue Toronto ON M4J 2B3
House & Apartment Cleaning
Clear Cause Cleaners Inc.

Reviews for Clear Cause Cleaners Inc.

Barbara rother  from Toronto
Barbara rother from Toronto

Moving Out Cleaning

Carly and her team did an excellent job. The house sparkled for the new owners after the cleaning. They paid attention to detail and worked well as a team. Communication with Carly was clear and prompt. I like the principles behind the company and the quality of the work they do. I would use their services again and recommend them to others.

Thank you so much Barbara! We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience. We wish you all the best in your new home.

EH in
EH in

Regular cleaning - my home

A very reliable service, always responsive if changes are needed in schedule or other cleaning areas are required. Shows up on time with professionalism. Love the fact they do not use invasive chemicals. I recommend it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a profile in order to write us a review! We really appreciate it when our clients refer our services and your referrals are a main reason why we are successful today. See you at our next cleaning.

Ruth Matthews  in Scarborough
Ruth Matthews in Scarborough

Bi-weekly cleaning of the church I am a member of

Clear Cause Cleaners is reliable, hard-working, and -- true to their contract -- very detailed in their cleaning approach. Our church is very satisfied with the sparkle Carly and her team bring to our church home. To know that environmentally friendly, natural products are being used in the cleaning is super. The bonus is that the work is benefitting some who have been abused.

Thank you so much Ruth for taking the time to write a review. It is a pleasure to clean your brand new church and keep it looking shiny and new. I will pass along your compliments to our team.

margo in Toronto
margo in Toronto

Hire Carly and her team for a great clean

After trying a few cleaning companies I hired Carley and am very very happy with the results. It is so nice to come home knowing that my house will be spotless. As a sent sensitive person I also appreciate Carly's use of eco cleaners and am glad to support her business.

Thank you so much Margo for taking the time to write a review. We know our clients are busy and it means a lot to us to see that you are enjoying the service. I will pass your comments on to our employees.

sympatica99 from Toronto
sympatica99 from Toronto

Cleaning with heart

It cost more than usual as there was extra to do and the house had been empty and neglected for a while. Less than $100 for regular cleaning, and the employees are paid a good wage and benefits.

My house had never had such a thorough clean. Cleaners with a conscience.

Thank you so much for the praise! We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Great move-in clean!

Did a move-in clean, literally while we were moving in around them. Great service, very thorough. Definitely recommended! Booked last minute and they were able to accommodate. Brought all their own supplies too.

Thanks Kevin! We really appreciate the feedback. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Excellent & Ethical

Clear Cause Cleaners are professional, responsive, friendly and effective. Our place looks spotless when they are done, and we are thrilled to support an ethical company that employs deserving women with decent wages using vegan products.

Thanks for the kind words Lisa! It really makes us happy to know that our clients support our social enterprise.

Wendy
Wendy

house clean

Carly and Laura arrived on time and were eager to learn what cleaning details were important to me. Their attention to detail and refusal to comprise on that was amazing. The job turned out to require more love than we'd thought and they worked tirelessly to do it with excellence. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We take pride in our work and it means a lot to us when we know we've left the customer satisfied. See you soon.

Janis from Toronto
Janis from Toronto

Full house deep clean

Carly and her team from Clear Cause Cleaners worked dilligently and tirelessly at performing a deep clean of my house after coming straight away from another lengthy job.

They were very thorough, earnest and hard working. My house was a challenge, so I appreciate all your hard work. They not only did what I had asked, they went above and beyond and cleaned other items that required immediate attention.

You have a great team, and I am very grateful you were able to fit my job in at last moment's notice.

Thank you again Carly!

Best Regards,
Janis

Thank you so much Janis! Those pictures look amazing. All the best with the sale.

LSekhon in Toronto
LSekhon in Toronto

Great service on short notice

I called for service on a sunday and received a call back shortly. I required cleaning services quickly and they were able to meet my need. I added additional balcony cleaning at the last minute. Service was perfect. I am very happy and will use the services again.

Hi L. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We're very pleased you enjoyed the service.

More about Clear Cause Cleaners Inc.

Clear Cause Cleaners is a meticulous full-service social enterprise cleaning service based in Toronto. We hire survivors of domestic abuse and pay them much higher than minimum wage. We believe happy employees provide our clients with an exceptional cleaning. www. clearcausecleaners. ca
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?