Reviews for Robinson Renovations

shiboomer1 in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Ensuite Bath Reno-in progress

L3V0E1

Well, our renovation is well underway, and we are super impressed by the professionalism and skills exhibited by all the trades Chris is using to gut and totally renovate our large bathroom. Chris is very easy to talk to and obviously takes pride in the work being done. We truly feel we couldn't have found a better contractor to take on this job !

Hello John & Dorothy!
I am thrilled that you you guys are so happy with then renovation! I know when you wrote this review we were in progress. We are completely done now and it looks great!! You guys were such a pleasure to work with! It was a great experience for me and my trades. It is always exciting to work with amazing people.
I look forward to working with you guys again anytime!
All the best!

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Home reno

L3V0E1

Chris was very pleasant to work with on our home "overhaul" . Coming into the Reno we realized it was going to be a lot more work than we were hoping for, but Chris helped us through the whole process and guided our final decisions to produce an amazing end result. We couldn't be happier with the finished product! Chris is very professional and patient to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of home renovations.

Hi Melissa! It was a pleasure to have worked with you on your project! I am very happy that you guys are excited about your new space! Together we turned an old tired space into a beautiful space fit for a great family to grow such as yours! I hope you all can enjoy for years and years to come!

taradave
taradave
1 review Whitby, ON

L3V0E1

Chris did a really fantastic job on our basement from start to finish. This was our first major renovation with a contractor and it could not have gone better. He was detailed and informative and involved us in all the necescary decision making. He was 2as easy to have in the house as we often work from home and disruptions were minimal. The end result was a finished space that we love and will enjoy for years to come. I would absolutely use Chris again for our next big project and would highly recommend his work. Thanks again Chris.

Hello Tara & Dave! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! It was a complete pleasure working for you and your entire family and I'm am thrilled that you guys are so happy with the result! I cannot wait to work for you guys again for whatever project you choose to take on! I always get the best clients! I'm very fortunate that way! Thanks again!

nicolefromdurham
nicolefromdurham
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement finish

L3V0E1

Our 1500 square foot basement was completely finished. It looks beautiful. And it has increased the value of our home by $100,000.00

Hello Nicole! Thank you for submitting a review. It was a pleasure working for you and Paul. I am glad you are happy with the end result and look forward to working with you guys in the future.

nikkib vaughan
nikkib vaughan

Doors, Trim, Crown Moulding

I am very satisfied with all the work Chris has done for us not only was he professional but the workmanship was amazing. We have been using Chris for the past 5 years and he just keeps on surprising us on his work. His work says it all.

Hello Nikki! I am very happy to hear you guys are satisfied once again with the work completed on your latest project. Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to working with you guys again in the future.

P B.
P B.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete basement renovation

Brilliant, amazing, on-time and on-budget. Made the entire project easy and pleasant- so much so we are looking at further renovations and will easily have the team work on our projects again. A great partner in seeing our vision come together.

Paul! Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a kind review! It was such a pleasure working for you and your awesome family!! Thank you for making us all feel so welcomed in your home. I hope you guys will enjoy the new space for years and years to come and cant wait to work for you all again in the future!

L3V0E1

First off i would like to say it was a pleasure working with Chris and the rest of his trades. Chris took the time to listen to our needs and accommodated any changes that we wanted throughout the project. He is reliable, was easy to communicate with and we were always able to contact him when necessary. He is very knowledgeable in many areas and came up with some unique ideas on how to maximize the space in our basement. Chris is a carpenter by trade and took the time to create some custom doors and other details to give our basement a one-of-a-kind look. Chris is a detail oriented person who does quality work and the trades who he brought in reflected the same workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend Robinson Renovations to family and friends.

Hello Vernon! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are all so thrilled that you and your family are happy with your renovation and it was our pleasure to work with you! I hope you and your family enjoy your new space for many years to come!

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Finish Basement

Chris is an absolute great guy and his work matches. He was very receptive to all of the custom work we wanted done, even with changes on the fly. My wife and I cannot be happier and will be using Chris and his guys again for our next projects. Highly recommended and priced very fairly. Top Notch!

Hello Ryan! Thank you for the review! We had a great time working for you and your family to create a space that I'm glad you guys are happy with and can enjoy! We look forwards to working with you again on any project you decide to undertake.
Best Regards!

d_tap87
d_tap87

Bathroom

I would like to thank Robinson Renovation team! They were very professional and detailed with the job. Chris is very reliable and I would recommend him to everyone! Can honestly say I had no surprises and no issues throughout the process. His workmanship is on point!

Thank you Danny for your kind review. All the trades pride themselves on their attention to detail and I am very happy to hear how happy you are with the end result of your bathroom renovation.

More about Robinson Renovations

Todays economy demands a better way of building. Robinson Renovations can provide quality, value and accountability in all aspects of home renovation. From the full residential remodel to basement finishing, bathroom renovations, flooring (tiles/laminate/hardwood), decks, porches, sheds and painting, doors and trim and drywall and taping. Robinson Renovations is a small family business who provides exceptional customer service by building strong relationships with our customers right from the start and keep you involved in the project as it plays out to ensure all your wants and needs will be taken care of. Also because Robinson Renovation is a small business, there is no middle man so our prices are affordable and very competitive. Robinson Renovations will not only provide a great experience but the care put into every project will ensure long lasting enjoyment.
Services:Basement Finishing