Robinson Renovations

kevinbowen14
kevinbowen14
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Bathroom install

Couldnt be happier about all the tile work and the general instalation of the bathroom. It looks better than it does in the pictures.

It’s Alice
It’s Alice

Flooded Basement

I found Chris by chance and he's been absolutely fantastic! I would not hesitate to contact him again. Our basement flooded due to a freak ice storm. He worked fast to clean it up and finish the basement from demo to detailed paint (about 1500 sq feet) in less than 1.5 months.

Chris troubleshoots problems, is thoughtful and detailed in his work. He's polite, upfront, honest, and I don't think I've ever met a contractor tidier then him.

Being new homeowners with 2 small toddlers, it means so much to us to be able to find someone you can trust. He treats your home with care. Many thanks Chris!

Tim Boucher in Markham
Tim Boucher in Markham

Install wood floors and refinish staircase

We contacted Chris because of his great reputation voiced by friends who had renovation work done by Chris. We needed all the wooden floors replaced and the staircase refinished, and rooms painted. Chris provided us with a quote and ideas on how we should proceed. From that first visit we knew he was perfect for the job. We had a tight deadline and Chris met that deadline with plenty of time remaining. Chris was pleasant to work with, punctual, polite and got the job done right and left the home perfectly clean. We couldn't be more pleased. Neighbours and friends have commented on how good the renovations look and how reasonable the cost was and have requested his number. Thanks again Chris.

Hey Tim! It was a pleasure having worked for you! I am always excited to see a positive review of the work we do and I am thrilled that you are so happy with the product. Thank you for taking the time to post a review it is much appreciated!

Eric
Eric
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement Renovation

We contacted Chris because of his great rating on HomeStars. Chris provided us with an initial assessment and from that first visit we knew he was our guy for the job. Every one of Chris' contractors were pleasant to work with, polite, clean and got the job done right. We couldn't be more happier! Thanks Chris for the awesome work and putting up with our demands :) The basement looks amazing and all our friends are envious :) contact Robinson Renovations without hesitation!

Hey Eric!
Thank you for your kind words! From our initial visit I knew that I wanted to work with you guys as well! It was a fantastic experience working with you and your wife and I am thrilled that together we were able to bring your vision to fruition. I hope that you both can enjoy your new space for many years to come and I would love to work together again. Thank you for our entire experience together and for being so welcoming in your home (Your cat not so much right away but he definitely warmed up near the end and treated me as kind as a loud noise making annoying acquaintance deserves.) haha

bathrooms in Barrie
bathrooms in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Bathroom Renovations

Chris and his team did a full renovation of our on suite bathroom and heated flooring in a second bathroom. The work was completed timely and to our complete satisfaction. We were impressed with the work ethic and the clean up at the end of each day. If an issue arose we were consulted on all aspects to ensure we were in agreement before proceeding. The overall cost was within the expectations we had assumed for the job.

Hello Bill & Lynn!
It was our pleasure to have worked with you! Thank you for welcoming us into your home and working together we achieved the results you both were hoping for. What kind and lovely people you both are and I hope one day we can work together again! Thank you for taking the time to submit a review we really appreciate it!
All the best!!

andrew.costley
andrew.costley
1 review Acton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Chris was efficient and made the room perfect. He had to take a closet from an adjoining room to make room for our bathtub. He came up with the idea for our built in shelf and created extra storage for us; it looks amazing. I would recommend Chris for anyone's renovations. He's neat and tidy, and is so personalable and understanding! Thanks Robinson Renovations!

Hello Andrew!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a kind review. It was a pleasure taking on your project and working with you and your wife to put together the bathroom that you guys were hoping for!
I look forward to working with you again!

Mark and Maria in Orillia
Mark and Maria in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Basement Renovation

Let me start by saying if you are looking for a professional contractor, someone with pleasant personality, someone interested in what you as a client care about, then look no further because Chris Robinson is your person.
Our project was an unfinished basement that we wanted to convert to living space. What we ended up with was a sharp looking living space and it makes us happy each time we enter it! Anyone visiting our house shares the same feeling on how great it looks and how well it functions within the scope of our house!
Chris came over to discuss our plans, offered not only the price for the project but also different options and suggestions. Some of our assumptions, through various discussions with him were changed, some remained. For example, gone was the idea to soundproof the ceiling because it was expensive and would not enhance the overall look or much of the functionality of the space. In was the oak capping of the stairs leading to the basement and cedar closet. What were also obvious is how well he treats his clients and how much he cares about the work, all of its stages and the end results. He is an absolute professional. We were actually looking forward to his visits; it never felt like there was a stranger in the house.
All of the crews, from plumbers to electricians, tiling to painters were extremely professional. Chris made sure that he only works with top notch people. He made sure they did a great work and also that they cleaned up after themselves and were pleasant to deal with. And the finishing was all done by him and his standard could not be any higher. The drywall people described his framing skills as the best that they have ever seen and so did the other contractors. How often do you hear that? And all of the installs including the capping of the stairs, cedar closet, complex sliding door mechanism, all of the doors, shower etc. were done in a meticulous manner.
So to sum it up, were had a great experience. The basement project is a great success and it was money well spent. Chris made it all happen and we are very appreciative of his efforts.

Hello Mark and Maria!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a detailed and kind review. It was a pleasure working with you guys and thank you for welcoming us so warmly into your home. Enjoy your new space!

debford15 .
debford15 .
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Basement Renovation

Robinson Renovations turned my basement from an unwelcoming storage space to a beautiful living space. Chris' attention to detail, as well as the trades he brought in, have made this room even better than I could have imagined. My basement living space will be well used thanks to Chris. I couldn't have found a better contractor!

Hello Deborah!
Thank you for your kind words! I am glad we could create a welcoming and functional space for you guys to enjoy! The space seems much larger now too and not so confined. Thank you for submitting a review and sharing your experience it was a pleasure to have worked for you on your basement renovation !

shiboomer1 in Barrie
shiboomer1 in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Ensuite Bath Reno-in progress

Well, our renovation is well underway, and we are super impressed by the professionalism and skills exhibited by all the trades Chris is using to gut and totally renovate our large bathroom. Chris is very easy to talk to and obviously takes pride in the work being done. We truly feel we couldn't have found a better contractor to take on this job !

Hello John & Dorothy!
I am thrilled that you you guys are so happy with then renovation! I know when you wrote this review we were in progress. We are completely done now and it looks great!! You guys were such a pleasure to work with! It was a great experience for me and my trades. It is always exciting to work with amazing people.
I look forward to working with you guys again anytime!
All the best!

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
1 review Penetanguishene, ON

Home reno

Chris was very pleasant to work with on our home "overhaul" . Coming into the Reno we realized it was going to be a lot more work than we were hoping for, but Chris helped us through the whole process and guided our final decisions to produce an amazing end result. We couldn't be happier with the finished product! Chris is very professional and patient to work with. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of home renovations.

Hi Melissa! It was a pleasure to have worked with you on your project! I am very happy that you guys are excited about your new space! Together we turned an old tired space into a beautiful space fit for a great family to grow such as yours! I hope you all can enjoy for years and years to come!

More about Robinson Renovations

Todays economy demands a better way of building. Robinson Renovations can provide quality, value and accountability in all aspects of home renovation. From the full residential remodel to basement finishing, bathroom renovations, flooring (tiles/laminate/hardwood), decks, porches, sheds and painting, doors and trim and drywall and taping. Robinson Renovations is a small family business who provides exceptional customer service by building strong relationships with our customers right from the start and keep you involved in the project as it plays out to ensure all your wants and needs will be taken care of. Also because Robinson Renovation is a small business, there is no middle man so our prices are affordable and very competitive. Robinson Renovations will not only provide a great experience but the care put into every project will ensure long lasting enjoyment.
Services:Basement Finishing