Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Umbrella Renovations

Cottageluv
Cottageluv

Flooring

Umbrella did our hardwood floors in our condo. The installers did an excellent job. We were very pleased. We also used Umbrella to insulate and install siding on our cottage. The cottage has never looked better.
Nat

Suzieq
Suzieq

Bathroom/kitchen

Umbrella Renovations just completed my bathroom and installed a new quartz countertop in my kitchen. Wow what a transformation. The renovation was beyond my expectation. Everything was completed as promise and on time.
Suzie

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Roof and eavestrough renovation

Lawrence met his price quote and deadline on time. I was very pleased with the workmanship. I’m planning on doing a bathroom renovation and will definitely look to use his service again!

Honesty Trustworthy Reliable

For over 25 years, Umbrella Renovations has taken care of our home. From building a deck, to getting a new roof to paving a new driveway, UR did a great job on the exterior. Inside our home, we have had a kitchen & bathroom reno, painting throughout the house, hardwood floors put in and had the entire basement re-done due to flooding issues. We are beyond satisfied with each of these jobs.

A quarter of a century is a testament to the quality of work that Umbrella Renovations has done over the years. Our quality of life has only improved as well as the re-sale value of our home!

Marlene   in North York
Marlene in North York

total kitchen/powder room reno & exterior work

Umbrella did my eaves and roof - the result was perfect, so I hired Lawrence to do my main floor reno (kitchen/powder room/floors etc.) His attention to detail is unparalleled. He made it better than I dreamed possible. He actually came in a little head of schedule, and the price was bang on what he quoted. I would not hire anyone else for home reno.

Jonathon in Toronto
Jonathon in Toronto

Renovations

I hired Umbrella Renovations to do the shingles and eavestrough on our house. The job was done in a timely and professional manner. Pleased with the workmanship and demeanour of the workers. Was happy not to find and debris after the job was completed. Would recommend Lawrence from Umbrella.
Esther

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

front porch renovation

Umbrellas renovations subcontracted work and Lawrence was not around when work being done. When he showed up for collection I pointed out disappointing problems and he wouldn't fix.

cement didn't try property and goes brownish when wet, reminding me of the crap job

totally ugly work, unprofessional service definately would not recommend

Ian Russell in Toronto
Ian Russell in Toronto

HARDWOOD FLOORS INSTALLED/KITCHEN INSTALLED

We used Umbrella Renovation for our recent installation of Hardwood Floors at our home and cottage. Lawrence was very professional and guided us through the process of deciding on flooring, colour and style. He was very knowledgeable on this matter. His workers were very professional, organized and cleaned up all debris and installation materials. We were so happy with the work we had Lawrence renovate our kitchen choosing new granite counters and backsplash. I highly recommend Umbrella Renovations and will defintely use them again for my next renovation project.

Pernelli in Pickering
Pernelli in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Umbrella Renovations

I got Umbrella Renovations number from a neighbor who had their roof done and was extremely pleased by the workmanship and clean up. I have hired Lawrence again to do a bathroom in the fall.
Looking forward to it.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?