Magiseal

Review for Magiseal

Jessica Deegan from Edmonton
Jessica Deegan from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Brand new expensive couch to be magi sealrd

Magiseal
780-481-6633
Edmonton
AB
T5X 1P4

At first I was I was unsatisfied with the initial appointment because there was a 4 hour window given which I was home every moment for. I waited from 5-9 with the door open and no one came. When I called to leave a voicemail with them, my call was returned the next morning promptly and the report said no one was home. I had no phone call to alert me of their arrival and I know there was no attempt to deliver services. Everything was rectified with the woman I spoke to on the phone. I do have to wait until next week to finally get it because of their mix up, but I was dealt with professionally and therefore am happy with the transaction choice.