Gutters & Eavestroughs
3326 Limebank Road Unit 2 Ottawa ON K1V1H2
Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc

Eavestroughing

Great job, and when I called again 5 months later with 2 small issues that came up with the eavestrough, they came back right on the same day.
Excellent customer service.

Michael S in Nepean
Michael S in Nepean

Pro Forma Eaves and Fascia install April 2017

We had all eaves troughs and fascia replaced, along with the vinyl residing of a 3 season room in April 2017. Not only was Jade very quick to respond (same day contacted she provided an estimate) but also knowledgeable and a pleasure to communicate with. The 2 workers were also fast and clean and completed the entire job in 3 days.

We went with the 6" commercial troughs with leaf guard t-Rex. While it was pricey, it was cheaper than all other companies priced for the 6". We selected this size as we have a metal roof.

I waited a year to review as I wanted to see how the troughs and trex held up through last summers rain and this past winter. Not disappointed and would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Tomasz in Toronto
Tomasz in Toronto

Eavestrough Installation

I hired this company to install new eavestroughs at my single home here in Ottawa during the summer 2017. I was very happy with the work they did. It took them an afternoon to have everything installed. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for good work at a good price.

eavestroughs plus leaf guard

Eavestroughs were damaged during the storm September 27.
Rather then just repair the damaged areas we decided to install 6 inch eavestrough and T rex leaf guard.
The installation was completed November 8, 2017.
I am very happy with the job ,the company and the installation crew.

Larry in Ottawa
Larry in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent company to deal with!

I highly recommend Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc. Jade, the estimator was very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining the options available for the types of eavestrough and the relocation of the downspouts. Although she thought we would have to wait until mid-July due to their heavy workload, we were thrilled when she fit us in 3 months early due to a short notice cancellation. Kyle and Aaron were the installers and they did a fantastic job putting up the new eavestrough and cleaning up afterwards. It works well and looks great! Overall , I am very satisfied with the experience of doing business with Pro Form Eavestroughing and I have no reservations in recommending them.

Thank you for the great feedback. As an owner we take pride in our installation and services. Have yourself a wonderful summer.
Frank

TGlenn in
TGlenn in

Eavestrough Replacement

We are very pleased with the look of our new eavestroughing. The installation crew, were excellent. They listened carefully to our small particular concerns and implemented the agreed to solutions perfectly. They were neat, efficient and very professional in every way. Thanks also to Jade for her suggestion of the particular profile that was used. It looks terrific.

Custom home

So we are building a custom home and I called Proform to do all my aluminum and eavestrough work. Extremely punctual and excellent workmanship! The price they quoted me was extremely competitive and they won the job. Now that they did my work price really wouldn't be an issue, quality work is very hard to find these days! Proform is the form....al way to go!

Sheila in Ottawa
Sheila in Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

New eavestroughing (bungalow)

We just had new eavestroughing installed by Pro Form. The installation was excellent and the crew were very professional. Work site was left very clean with all old eavestrough pieces removed & disposed of by the company. The finished eavestroughs look great and we're just waiting for some rain to watch them work. We would recommend this company without reservation.

Dan Massicotte in Stittsville
Dan Massicotte in Stittsville

Eavestroughing

613-491-2244
PO BOX 34023
Ottawa
K2J 5B1

We recently had our eavestroughing re-done by Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc.

This company is simply awesome, not once did we ever worry that our home was not in the right hands, from take down of our old eavestroughing to caulking the old spike holes and installing our brand new commercial Six inch eavestroughing with the alu-rex T-Rex leaf guard system. All was done in one full day and at the end of the day we never knew they were at our house.

We gave Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc. a solid 10 out of 10 because we felt there service was "AWESOME" and nothing short of that. First class company and materials and there salesperson Jade went above and beyond to get us the best price and that she did.

We chose the Triple Cove for our home. As for what I liked best about our new eavesthrough, hands down the custom mitre corners

Customer Service is very important to us.

Dianne & Ziggy in Arnprior
Dianne & Ziggy in Arnprior
1 review Arnprior, ON

Eavestrough Installation

Excellent service, delivery, installation and foremost quality. Jade took us from estimate to final job inspection. Very professional and personable service. Experienced workers arrived on time and left the site in pristine condition.

Customer Service is very important to us.

More about Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc

We offer 5" & 6" Seamless Multi-Profile Eavestrough. Pro Form Eavestroughing Inc. is the only company in Ontario with a 6" Multi-Profile Eavestrough System. We Do not use sub-contractors for any of our services. We understand that your home is your biggest investment which is why we offer high quality ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Ottawa?