Avant Garde Homes

Reviews for Avant Garde Homes

Artur
Artur

Basement renovation

Three month ago this company did my basement renos and it was perfect work. It was so many unexpected moments, but they have resolved them fast and professionally. They never complained and made it work. What I like about working with David is that he doesn't try to up sell you and always gives you cheaper options. He even accompanied and helped me to pick out supplies. He always called at the end of the day to go over what they did. I Look forward to hiring them to tackle more projects I have in mind.

Thanks Artur, it was easy to work with you too. You know, we are one phone call away. Hope to work with you again.
Regards
David

jcjcjc1612
jcjcjc1612

Framing, general contracting, construction management

In 2013 I hired AGH to frame my 5000 square feet dream house. David and his team did a great job, they also framed the basement, build coffered ceilings and straightened the walls for drywall installation. I wanted to take care of construction management myself but very fast realized that it takes a lot of time and effort to run a construction that size. David was kind enough to help me time after time with advice and assisted me to get the best trades at an affordable price. David is a very knowledgeable contractor and capable carpenter. I asked him to build a home office and he came up with the great design of free-floating adjustable shelving. Also I wanted a barn door separating the kitchen and the hallway and David built a stunning barn door with a laser engraved glass! I’m glad I could do something nice in return by writing these comments. Thank you so much for all your amazing work, I will definitely recommend you to all my friends and family!
Julia

Thanks for kind words,it was a pleasure to work with you.
David

More about Avant Garde Homes

Avant-garde Homes is a General Contracting company which provides a wide range of home improvement services as well as additions and custom house construction.
We work with talented architects, knowledgeable engineers and inspired designers who think “out of the box”. We expedite this by utilizing our professional team of dedicated trades.