Tri-Star Disaster Recovery Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Hamilton  >  Tri-Star Disaster Recovery Inc

Review for Tri-Star Disaster Recovery Inc

Robert M.
Robert M.
1 review Hamilton, ON

mould in washroom area of my condominium

Mould suddenly appeared on the wall in a clothes cupboard and it required a huge job of remediation in the shower area of the adjacent washroom. In all, 16 garbage bags of mould and debris had to be removed in what had been a festering problem resulting from some flooding many years previously.Tristar was hired and I was extremely happy with the results. The workmanship and courtesy of the employees was outstanding and a great job was done for me. The CEO himself was a regular visitor during the working time and everything was very, very well handled.I cannot say enough about Tristar Disaster Recoivery Inc. and the work they did in my home.

More about Tri-Star Disaster Recovery Inc

We are committed to being the best in the field of cleaning restoration within our industry. Our commitment to our customers is dry vs replace, we will try to save you money and still get the job done right. We are committed to comforting our customers in their time of ...