BP DRAIN & PLUMBING INC

Reviews for BP DRAIN & PLUMBING INC

Ces in Oakville
Ces in Oakville

Professional, Friendly and Reliable Plumbing Service

My wife and I were have difficulty finding a well priced professional plumber and were very pleased with Vlad's work and pricing. We will definitely use BP Drain and Plumbing Inc for all our plumbing needs.
We needed a faucet/sink installed, dishwasher hook up as well as drains and valves.
They were very quick and efficient.
Strongly recommend.

Adrianna
Adrianna

Fantastic Bathroom and Laundry Room Rough-in

As a homeowner and female going through a home renovation the biggest challenge was finding an honest, reputable company to provide service. Vlad is very professional, competent and efficient. He took the time to go above and beyond by offering me suggestions on how to improve my design and explained everything in terms that I could understand. He was quick, extremely tidy (you'd never know I had a hole cut in my basement) and the cost was exactly what was quoted. I will need him back in a week to install my fixtures and I am truly confident he will follow through... Which is novel when it comes to the trades. I've already recommended him to family/friends, now here! I can't say enough good things.

Thanks Adrienne to give us this project. With best regards Vlad

More about BP DRAIN & PLUMBING INC

DRAIN SERVICES ~ Drain Cleaning & Jetting ~ Clog / Blockage Removal ~ Drain Replacement & Installs ~ Main Drain Service ~ Drain Backup Service BASEMENT FLOODING ~ Backwater Valves ~ Sump Pump Installs ~ Basement Waterproofing ~ $ 3, 400 Flooding Subsidy PLUMBING ~ Faucets & Toilets ~ Kitchen ...