Wecleanwindows.com Inc

Burlington
Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

windows outside and inside

great glass cleaning service. neighbour booked cleaning his windows right away :) using same service. booked by email. fast response. good communication. windows look good so we are looking forward to use this service another time.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Window washing

My wife and I called wecleanwindows.Com hoping to get a same day cleaning. They were very accommodating to our needs and did a great job and we didn't need to pay a surcharge. I will use them again for sure.

I am glad your experience was positive and we hope to service your windows again in the future.

mimar
mimar

Residential window cleaning

Very professional and courteous. The job was completed on time and proper care was taken.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

lin d.
lin d.

Window washing

They came on time and we're very friendly. My windows turned out great. It almost felt like they were brand new windows after. I highly recommend them.

I am glad that you were happy with our work and i am glad your feeling great about your windows.

Louis
Louis

Window cleaning

Wecleanwindows did a very good and professional job cleaning our windows. I was a little skipyicsl about their purified water system on the outdoors and was shocked when I saw how clean the windows turned out. It worked way better than I thought it would. The gentlemen who cleaned the windows was polite and informative and the office staff was also helpful in coordinating the clean. I will use them again, just not sure if I should do my windows annually or twice a year.

I am sorry you were skeptical but im glad you trusted us to give you the results you were looking for. The pure water pole fed system does work really well. PS - i recommend 2x per year :)

More about Wecleanwindows.com Inc

Need inside and outside window cleaning? Or how about just outside window cleaning? We Clean Windows Inc. can provide you with crystal clear windows 100% guaranteed. We are dedicated to your complete satisfaction. If you are not happy with your service, call us within 7 days and we will come ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Calgary?