GTA lighting

483 Dupont Street Toronto ON M6G 1Y6
HomeStars  >  Lighting in Toronto  >  GTA lighting

Reviews for GTA lighting

Stevies Place in Toronto

I called GTALighting because I was referred to them by an interior designer that uses them all the time. She said if you want the job done right and perfect call these guys.

Spoke to Ray on the phone and he came out to see the project in the next couple of days...he told me the complexity of the fixture is high and because it required a ton of assembly it would cost roughly $950.

Ray and is partner came the following week as promised and delivered fantastic results. Not only did the fixture look amazing he beat is quote by $150. These guys work fast and have great knowledge of the mechanics of fixtures.

I have recommended and referred his services to my friends and work colleagues. They represented well.

2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Unfortunately I had a very poor experience with GTA lighting for an installation, removal & delivery of the old chandelier to a local consignment shop. I had to chase him & was given the runaround for when this pick & delivery could be done. The final straw was when Ray came back & said the 1st quote he gave me was too low & then gave me a higher quote! I find this completely unprofessional. He just gave me a higher quote to deter me from asking him to finish the job.

Sheila C from Toronto

The guys at GTA lighting were amazing. Ray assured us the job would be done to perfection, it was and more!

On-time and priced right!
We recommend GTA lighting and will use there services again.