Wal-Tech Drainage

le.daurio in
le.daurio in
0 reviews Niagara Regional Municipality, ON

Sump-pump and backwater valve

John and his team were fantastic. We had flooding in our old south basement and John came in to provide an estimate, immediately assessed the issues with the basement and provided me with several options. John put me in touch with the city and I was able to obtain a subsidy to cover most of the cost of the work. Other contractors I had in to provide an estimate told me that there was too much paperwork involved to obtain the subsidy and that it wasn't worth it. But John made the process seem easy. The team worked efficiently, professionally and cleaned up the site each day. I felt completely comfortable with everyone on the crew as they were all very courteous and friendly. A few years after this work we purchased a new home and upon moving in found significant moisture in the basement. I immediately thought of John and sent an email. He called me within hours to discuss the issues. Even though we weren't in the London area any more John offered to come to Niagara and see
what the problem was and fix it. The problem resolved itself but I didn't feel stressed at all knowing that there was someone I could trust to solve the problem.

jess in Holland Landing
jess in Holland Landing

Basement waterproofing

I am extremely satisfied with the work done by John and his crew and would highly recommend them! We had issues with water in the basement from cracks, snap ties and poor foundation work from the builder. The job came in at a great price.
John and his crew were able to quickly assess the problem and come up with a plan to get it fixed. Work was completed very quickly with no delays once the crew started. They were all very polite and willing to answer any questions. They kept me up to date with their progress and explained all of the steps along the way. They keep a clean job site and left no mess behind. Very high quality work! I would absolutely use them again and have recommended them to family.

Jason from London
Jason from London

Crack in foundation

Great guy! Best prices! Best guarantee! I would recommend him to my closest friends and family. Hey made time for me ASAP and was good to his word! That's hard to find theses days. John is a guy with honour and integrity! No need to look any further then Wal-Tech! Jason

Susan Eberhard from London
Susan Eberhard from London

foundation drainage

John and his guys did an excellent and quick job. They cleaned up as they went and made extra effort not to have the airborne stuff migrate to the rest of the house. They explained what they were doing and why. Very polite, and the price was very competitive. The job is holding nicely since 3.5 years. Highly recommend.

More about Wal-Tech Drainage

Established since 1984 Wal-Tech Drainage sets the standard for quality basement waterproofing. Proven to be a reliable, honest waterproofing contractor with 1000's of successful projects completed.