Integrity Painters

Review for Integrity Painters

Joan in Leaside
Joan in Leaside

Painting interior of house

When my husband and I were looking for someone to paint the main floor of our large mid-town Toronto house, plus two bathrooms (including a vanity base), and both the upstairs and downstairs hallways, a good friend recommended Integrity Painters. The owner, Ricardo, came over shortly after I called. We talked about what we wanted done and he went room to room taking measurements. He was extremely thorough and professional -- his years of experience were obvious. A few days later, he emailed us a detailed estimate, which was very fair compared to an earlier quote we had been given. Our house presented some challenges, including 10" high ceilings and some that were even higher, lots of prep work, holes that needed filling and caulking that had to be re-done. He was able to do a perfect match of my decorator's Farrow & Ball colour choices with another high quality but less costly brand. (This was particularly impressive because I hadn't been able to get exact matches myself, even after going to three different paint stores and buying several trial-sized pots.) He was always punctual and worked around my schedule and my large dog. He ended up using less paint than anticipated, so he passed the savings on to us. When he sent us the final invoice, he included all the paint receipts. His work is beautiful and has been admired by neighbours, friends and my decorator. Just as importantly to us, Ricardo was friendly, polite, honest and 100% trustworthy. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better painter or nicer person. I can't recommend him highly enough.