Bluefrost Heating And Cooling

Maureen Henry from Nepean
Maureen Henry from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

TRUSTWORTHY

Alex Popowych, the owner of Blue Frost was recommended to us several years ago. We are diligent in the annual service on our furnace and air conditioner, and he has consistently done a thorough inspection, cleaning, and provided explanation where required. He is personable, enthusiastic and truly dedicated to his profession.

M.Henry

Geoff in Ottawa
Geoff in Ottawa

Central Air Conditioner Replacement

Alex came to do an estimate to replace our defunct system. Within a week he scheduled us for an install and his team came on-time and very quickly replaced our system. He was very organized and kept the site clean and tidy, placing floor mats all the way to the basement, removing all the old system and the packing from the new system. The install on the furnace looked much better than the original system. Highly recommended for efficient and timely service, and of course for a fairly priced system. Thanks Blue Frost and Alex!

Private User reviews Pincourt, QC

Furnace replacement

Alex is prompt, reliable, honest, professional and an expert in his field. I had complete confidence in his recommendations and I love the new furnace he installed. My heating costs have gone down and the unit is efficient and so quiet. He will be my first call for anything related to heating and cooling, He is the best you will ever find.

D. Smith in Ottawa
D. Smith in Ottawa

Furnace maintenance

Blue Frost (Ottawa) has once again proven to be the most honest and reliable firm I have ever done business with in the HVAC industry. I have an 18-year old, builder installed furnace that I anticipated would need to be replaced. Mr. Popowych's quick assessment learned this was not the case, and he proceeded to resolve the issue very efficiently. Hands down, Blue Frost (Ottawa) gets the contract for my eventual furnace replacement. A great and local contractor to deal with.

sarahkmcmillan
sarahkmcmillan
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and airconditioning

I have been a client of Bluefrost for several years - specifically for their comprehensive and thorough systems checks and cleanings. We did not hesitate to hire Bluefrost when moving to a "new to us" home and completely trusted them to take care of replacing our furnace and AC. We have recommended many of our friends and colleagues to Bluefrost and all have been happy with their work. A locally owned and operated company which is also a bonus; they are responsive, efficient and honest. A+

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Water heater replacement

Alex is very professional, prompt and friendly. Out of the three companies I contacted to get quotes to replace our 13 year old power vented hot water tank, he was the only one who actually came to the house to see what replacement would entail. His price was several hundred dollars lower than either of the other quotes.

A week later, our heater died. Alex came the following afternoon and replaced the tank for the price quoted. He left the site clean, and his work looks great. He was very thorough, and double checked everything he did. I highly recommend him.

David Etmanskie from Ottawa
David Etmanskie from Ottawa

AC, Heat

I was very impressed with the work done with Alex who is the owner of Blue Frost. With a ton of experience - his work was impeccable - on time and at a very competitive rate.

I would highly recommend this company for reliable, trust worthy service.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?