Cornerstone Millwork Ltd

Terry from Chestermere
Terry from Chestermere
1 review High River, AB

Kitchen cabinets

Any communication with the people at Cornerstone Milliwork has been very easy. There kitchen cabinets are beautiful. We're very impressed with there high Tec shop. We highly recommended Cornerstone Millworks.

Thank you Terry for taking the time to post. We are very pleased to have worked with you. We value our customer feedback, it is as vital to know where we are doing well, as it is any areas for improvement.
Just to let you know, our new showroom, currently under construction, should be ready beginning of June. Please do come in and have a look, it would be great to see you!
Take care and enjoy the sunny weekend.
The Cornerstone Millwork Team.

TMarsden from Calgary
TMarsden from Calgary

Kitchen cabinets

They measured incorrectly, had to redo multiple times. Eventually I had a garage full of cabinets that didn't fit. after four months from first lower cabinet install, they still hadn't fixed. My contractor ended up finishing himself.

Alex
Alex

Cabinet door manufacturer

The cabinets looked great at first. Then the joints separated. Then they split between the boards. Then the lacquer came off and the golden maple greyed on the edges. The owner, Moe, admitted the glue was mixed wrong and fixed several joint separations. When it kept happening, he blamed water on the cupboards, but even ones with no sign of water separated. I think the lacquer was mixed wrong, too, because the cabinets were not abused. Funny, if the customer is at fault, why do comparable maple cabinets from Cabinet Solutions look brand new after three years under identical conditions? The ones from Cornerstone Millwork began splitting and peeling within weeks! Anyway, Moe decided that he is not going to fix mine anymore, because he has done enough for me!?!!@%&! As far as I am concerned, all he did was put me off until the time for suing him expired. The doors are less than three years old but I have hired a painter to sand and lacquer them again because they show age and wear. Don't be fooled by his religious diatribe inside the lobby. This is the first blog I ever posted, but I am so pissed off!!

More about Cornerstone Millwork Ltd

quality design and craftsmanship for all of your cabinetry needs. www. cornerstonemillwork. com
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in High River?