JAK Plumbing Services

Calgary AB T2Z 4M3
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Calgary  >  JAK Plumbing Services

Reviews for JAK Plumbing Services

Jan in Edmonton

We had Brad help with plumbing about 8yrs ago when we developed a three piece bathroom in our basement. He was punctual and efficient at that time. Recently we tracked him down again through Jak Plumbing to get some last minute work done before listing our house for sale. He was skilled and generous with his time. He helped us accomplish everything needed to have peace of mind that our house was safe & sound to list.

Chris from CJI Tile and Stone Ltd.

We have used JAK plumbing on multiple occasions. Their work is excellent, they have suggested changes that greatly helped, finished the jobs quickly and overall did a great job. I would highly recommend them.

Andrew

We contracted Jak Plumbing for a gas line installation. We found them to be extremely professional and friendly.
Very impressed with their work and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Alanna from Calgary

We have used Jak Plumbing before and loved the work done and the service Brad provided us. With all the rain we've had over the last few weeks we ended up with water in our basement a week ago. I contacted Brad and he arranged for Blair to come out and take a look at installing a sump pump for us. Blair was in and out in 1 day pump installed and a great clean up on the area he worked. I'll be honest I'm the first to complain when I get bad service or feel I've been taken advantage of. I'm also happy to give a great review when the work and service level is this good. Thanks Brad and Blair!!

More about JAK Plumbing Services

SERVICES PROVIDED: • New Construction • Commercial / Residential Renovations • Commercial / Residential Services • Cross Connection Control Testing • Maintenance Contracts • Hot Water Tank replacements • Gas Lines • Furnace Installation • Save 10% All New Customers Here at JAK Plumbing we believe in quality workmanship at ...