Fieldstone General Contracting

Bathroom Renovation
Courtice ON L1E 3A6
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Courtice  >  Fieldstone General Contracting

Reviews for Fieldstone General Contracting

Victoria Noce in Mississauga
Victoria Noce in Mississauga

What a great company!

What can I say? Fieldstone GC is an amazing company that solely focuses on the meticulous work and craftsmanship of all they do. As a real estate professional, I always receive a ton of positive feedback when showing homes renovated by Fieldstone GC! Keep up the amazing work :)

dave in Toronto
dave in Toronto

Full kitchen redesign, flooring, tile setting, drywall

We had contacted Fieldstone General Contracting early in 2017 after purchasing another residence. We wanted several changes made immediately to the design. Clint Young of Fieldstone General Contracting arrived and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in our redesign ideas. He immediately began our project and competed in on time and on budget. I would definitely recommend Fieldstone General Contracting.

susanandrews725 in Pickering
susanandrews725 in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement, Laundry Room, Bathroom, Kitchen

I started with Fieldstone finishing my basement. The job started and finished on time and on budget which was quoted. When finished I was so impressed with the quality of workmanship I continued to have other rooms in my house done.
Work space was always kept neat and tidy and I was not inconvenienced at all. Clint Young (owner) is so professional and does excellent work. I would truly recommend Fieldstone Contracting for any project in your house. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Susan , it was a pleasure working with you on your projects .

All the best !
Clint

More about Fieldstone General Contracting

At Fieldstone General Contracting We have over 15 years of renovation experience, so we've seen it all. From small projects to big ones, we've got your needs covered, from a small functional kitchen to a large elegant one. Owner Clint Young will do everything he can to make sure you ...