Room By Room Contracting

Reviews for Room By Room Contracting

Jeff and Kelly in Cambridge
Jeff and Kelly in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Main Floor Renovation. Hardwood flooring, triple tier crown moulding, new wider baseboards, new paint

We are more than satisfied with the transformation of the main floor of our home. Dean’s craftsmanship and attention to detail demonstrate the pride he takes in his work. He treated our home as if it were his own, offering a variety of suggestions that would work within the budget we set. Dean was easy to work with and demonstrated true professionalism through every step of our renovation. We have utilized his services for other parts of our home, including designing and building our basement, and we will continue to use his services for other transformations we plan to make to our home. We are extremely happy with every aspect of working with Dean and the end results! We look forward to working with him again in the future!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

BETTER CALL DEAN!!

I purchased this current house in Brampton from my mother a few years ago. It had never been updated (35 years) and was well over due.
From the beginning, Dean was outstanding...
1. Provided us with very fair quotes
2. A complete description (in writing) of the work he will complete with an approximate time line
3. His suggestions, recommendations, design ideas and ways to save money was not expected, but also very appreciated.
Dean showed up at my home at 8am sharp every morning. He usually brought his own lunch with him because staying and getting the work done is his priority, with no smoke breaks (he doesn't smoke).
Now the work....
I live in a 4 story town home/condo. Dean demo'd and gutted the entire upstairs, which consists of 2 master bedrooms with en suites.
Both bathrooms were completely remodeled, as were both bedrooms. His work is second to none. The man is an amazing worker, with a fun personality, which I enjoyed as I work evenings and spent a lot of time with him here.
He also laid new flooring and painted 2 living rooms in my house, and did a little electrical and other cosmetic repairs as well.
THIS IS THE BEST RENOVATION completed in my neighborhood. We could not have asked for a better renovations. We will be having Dean back to re-do our foyer and to update our finished basement. I will be referring his work to all of my family and friends. I fell lucky to have hired him, as I have heard about bad experiences with other contractors and companies. Dean is a star. If you can book him, you will NOT be disappointed. You have my word! Thanks Dean!

RH
RH
1 review Freelton, ON

Odd jobs- dry walling, painting, scraping popcorn ceiling, installing trim, tiling, plumbing, installing kitchen sink, counter tops & backsplash

Hiring Dean from Room by Room Contracting for a few odd jobs was a decision that we do not regret. In fact, after Dean completed the handful of jobs we hired him for, we continued to seek his expertise in several more. We initially contracted him to remove our popcorn ceiling, remove a wall between our kitchen and dining room and install floor tile in our front entrance and laundry. However, because of his attention to detail, quality workmanship and efficiency in completing these projects in a timely manner, we added quite a few more projects to his list. In fact, when we're ready to renovate our bathrooms, he's our guy! His work was exceptional and we are picky people! He was very organized, hardworking, trustworthy, always punctual and easy to communicate with. We found he had our best interest in mind regarding both our budget and practicality when making suggestions. Overall, we continue to be satisfied with his work and would recommend Room by Room Contracting without hesitation.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to bring your renovation dreams to reality. It was an absolute pleasure to work for you and your family, and I look forward to the opportunity to tackle any future projects.

pandrd
pandrd
1 review Cambridge, ON

Corner shower/tile installation

Dean has completed a couple of projects for us in the last year and we have been very satisfied with his work. He is professional, conscientious and always takes extra care to make sure the job is done right. He also was able to help with design concepts by making suggestions that work well for the space and we couldnt be happier. We would not hesitate to contact him again for future projects.

lregul3560
lregul3560
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Master and Guest bathrooms

Complete gut, redesign and rebuild including electrical, plumbing, drywall, tiles, fan, and shower. Well done!

dlr
dlr
1 review Woodstock, ON

deck/gazebo

The work done was meticulous and very quality driven. The deck and gazebo have exceeded our expectations by all measures.
We have tremendous confidence in recommending this contractor and plan on bringing him back for our other projects!

More about Room By Room Contracting

Specializing in basements, bathrooms, kitchens, decks, painting and flooring.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Cambridge?