Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Brampton  >  Restoration 1 Brampton Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

There was flooding in my basement from a burst pipe. The crew was amazing and came on time and no issues. Highly recommend them. Mike the owner was quick to get the job done well.

Rita in Brampton

We had water damage in our home and Mike came out to asses and fix the damage. He was incredibly helpful by walking us through the entire process. The work was done quickly and well by friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Job Price

Thank you Rita! We are happy to have helped you!

Dana W. in Toronto

We experienced sewage back-up in our basement due to misaligned pipes. Mike came out very quickly to assess the damage. He and his team did a great job with both the cleaning and restoration -- and managed to give us our basement back in time for the holidays. Thank you, Mike!

Job Price

Thank you Dana! We are glad to have been there for you!

Ilona  in Brampton

Very pleased with the service I received from Mike and the Restoration 1 team. Very knowledgeable, professional and honest. They guided me through the whole process and were available for questions throughout the entire process. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much Ilona for your kind words! We are so pleased that you are satisfied and welcome your referrals! :)

dedwards

pruntrial secure the site very helpful Demolition and clean up well organized reliable professional approach to the project

Job Price

Thank you so much! We are glad we could be there to help you.

Andrea in Toronto

Mike and the team at Restoration 1 Brampton were awesome. With all the weird weather we have had these past few months, some water issues came to the surface and caused major flooding. A quick call to Restoration 1 and the problem was fixed quickly and at a cost that I could handle. When it's your home you want to have nothing but the best, and the entire experience was well worth the money. I would not hesitate to recomend them to anyone else.

Job Price

Thanks so much Andrea! We are here for you 24/7 and are happy to have been a great help!

Alicia Harduar from Toronto

I had water damage and Restoration 1 Brampton Inc. came in and cleared up all the move. They removed everything damaged and did a really good job of remaking my floors (and matching the floor colour). I heard about the company through a plumber who came because of water leaking. Really happy I went with this company and I would recommend them to others.

Job Price

Thank you Alicia for your positive feedback! We were happy to help you in your time of need. Call us anytime!

Cindy in Brampton

It is not very often that I write a review; however, Restoration 1 Brampton exceeded my expectations on every level. The professional service and outstanding work made a distressing situation a whole lot easier to manage. I had a significant amount of water seep under my laminate floor in the basement coming from the furnace room. The flooring had buckled and water remained under the floor. I called Mike at Restoration 1 and he came over quickly and removed the flooring. He set large fans and a de-humidifier to dry the area so mold will not form. New flooring was laid and the basement looks amazing! Roman and his crew did an outstanding job! I also had my basement stairs done at the same time...carpet taken off and changed to oak covering. Once again, an outstanding, professional job! Thank-you to Mike, Roman and all the crew who helped in this restoration. I am very happy with my renovation and would highly recommend Restoration 1 to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Cindy for your kind words! Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer!

Shannie from Brampton

We had a mold situation growing in our ceiling. We live in a townhouse building complex and the maintenance in our building were not very helpful and quick to to the matter. Along came Samantha and Mike. They attended to the situation as soon as I called them. The next day, Mike removed and cleaned the mold and inspected our unit as best he could to figure out our leak problem. He was as professional and knowledgable as it can get in this type of scenario. Can't thank you guys enough for being so quick and responsive!! I highly recommend Restoration 1!! :)

Lennie Exton from Vaughan

Imagine sitting at your kitchen table on a Friday night, about to have dinner, when all of a sudden you see drops of water on the floor, which very quickly turn to the sound of gushing water from a burst pipe and seeing your entire ceiling and walls become very wet,
very quickly. At that point, all we wanted was someone to assist in repairing the burst pipe, then getting the water damage dried as quickly as possible to avoid mold.

HELLO MIKE and SAMANTHA (!!) to the rescue. Not only did they show up immediately, but made arrangements for a plumber to come by immediately to repair the burst pipe and even recommended an access panel in our bedroom (access to the en-suite bathroom, where the water originated from), just in case a similar burst pipe were to occur again.

Their calm demeanor was very comforting and although we had no choice but to allow them to bring in their dryers, which took over the kitchen for the next few days, my wife was excited because she got a reprieve from having to cook for that period of time.

When they came back to take the dryers away, due to the heavy water damage, one of the dryers had to stay for longer than anticipated, but seeing the dampness on their hand held meter, it was obvious that more time had to be taken to dry out the affected area.

All work was done in a clean and workmanlike fashion and the entire kitchen was sealed off with plastic and became the only room in the house that was really affected by the water damage.

I would recommend Restoration1 to anyone in a similar situation.

More about Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

At Restoration 1 Brampton Inc, we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up as well as storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leaks with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you remove all of the water from drying your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restoring your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.