Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Brampton  >  Restoration 1 Brampton Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Ian Harrison from Brampton

I was working in my office basement close to 1am when I noticed my basement was starting to flood due to sewer backup (10 of my neighbours also got flooded). My son and I began dealing with the mess while my wife checked the internet for "help". She got a recorded message from the first company she tried informing her someone would call her back "soon". An hour later and no callback so she tried another company .. Restoration 1. They told her they'd be there within an hour and sure enough they were. It was Mike who came out, immediately assessed the situation and began emergency stabilization procedures. I could write a book on how impressed and satisfied I am with Mike's work in restoring my office (including a bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower) from a total, disgusting disaster zone to the very clean and mold-free working environment it is now. I don't have pictures of what it looked like before since Mike took care of that (and also since it was too depressing thinking of the nightmare that I now faced trying to somehow remedy this very stressful situation). Thankfully I had Mike who has been nothing but professional, friendly, available for phone calls, and much more throughout the whole process. He has been a great help dealing with my insurance company, pays attention to the little details, and has always been there to deal with any concerns/worries I have along the way. Today he was here removing the last of the debris and putting some final finishing touches on everything (he is a perfectionist). Much more I could say, but I'll just close with a picture of what my 100% restored office looks like. Highly recommended .. A+++++ .. thanks Mike!!!

Job Price

Wow! Thank you Ian for your kind words! Nothing makes us happier than customers who are completely satisfied! We are here for you 24/7 and are so glad to have been able to help you in your time of need. We wish you all the best!

Steph from North York

My washing machine on the top floor malfunctioned due to a sensor malfunction. Therefore the water on rinse cycle kept running and running without stop. No one was home. The lower floor flooded and I contacted Restoration 1 Brampton. Mike came right away and began the drying process on the different floors. He also did the repair job for my flooring and dealt with my insurance provider on my behalf. Very satisfied with his work and I will recommend him to anyone who would need his services.

Job Price

Thank you Stephanie! You were a pleasure to work for and we are glad you are satisfied with our work. We are here for you 24/7!

Pat McGrail from Brampton

A leak from a toilet supply hose ran for several hours overnight, flooding carpet throughout the upstairs, walls and ceilings on the main floor and finished basement. The garage was also flooded necessitating removal of drywall and insulation in the ceiling and one wall.

Restoration 1 was recommended by the plumber. Mike and his crew were onsite within one hour of being called, Shortly thereafter, he had wetvacs and drying equipment onsite and his crew was lifting carpets and disposing of under-padding. He was in and out checking on drying equipment for the next two weeks, removing drywall and insulation as needed.

The equipment appeared to be new, and of high quality.

The house was completely dried with no sign of any mold, ready for repairs.

Mike and his crew were very pleasant to deal with, conscientious and prompt. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you so much Pat for your kind words. We are so glad that we could be there for you in your time of need! We're here for you 24/7! Thank you also to Archdekin Plumbing for helping take care of this wonderful customer!

irene McConney from Toronto

I came home to find my dishwasher hose busted & water was flooding my kitchen & leaked to the basement. I reached out to a friend who recommended this company & Mike came within 20 minutes! I was extremely grateful. He was quick, reasonable, efficient, kind, knowledgeable & very helpful. Great experience using this company! I very rarely go out of my way to make recommendations (busy life with triplets) but in this case I was happy to do it!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words Irene! We are so happy we could help you as soon as we could & wish you dryer days :)

Deepak from Brampton

I had water damage in my home that extended from the second level, all the way down to the basement. I called Michael and he arrived within an hour and started taking care of the restoration services. Throughout the entire process, Michael and his team were professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend Restoration1 to anyone looking for a honest and reliable restoration/repair company.

Job Price

Thank you Deepak! We are so glad we could be of service to you in your time of need. Call us anytime!

Susan W from Brampton

Had a leak from a pipe going into my basement. Chris came to take care of the clean up. He was extremely professional, prompt, and open to my suggestions. He followed up exactly when he said he would and offered options. Would highly recommend!

Job Price

Thanks Susan! Glad we could be of service. Call us anytime!

Dora Cohen from Brampton

My washer overflowed in the finished basement of my home. I had just started a load of laundry and had gone shopping. The carpet was soaked and the furniture sustained some damage. When I got home, I called Restoration 1 as it had been recommended to me by some friends. I dealt with Mike who came over right away, accompanied by his crew. They did a great job! And the best part is that the cost was covered under my home insurance.

Job Price

Thank you Dora! We were happy to make the best of a not so great situation. Call us 24/7!

More about Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

At Restoration 1 Brampton Inc, we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up as well as storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leaks with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you remove all of the water from drying your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restoring your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.