Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Brampton  >  Restoration 1 Brampton Inc  >  Emergency Removal of Bedroom Wall
Kenneth R.
Kenneth R.

Emergency Removal of Bedroom Wall

I've used Mike at Restoration 1 - Brampton three times. In this instance, a roof that had not been completely sealed up resulted in rain seeping into a ceiling and then through an exterior bedroom wall.

I called Mike who always answers his cell. He was there in 90 minutes; an excellent response time given it was a weekend and my property was in downtown Toronto.

He assessed the situation using a special device used to determine moisture content in surfaces. We discussed what needed to be done. Once the go ahead was given, the work began immediately. A long red mat is rolled out from the front door to the exact room where the work takes place. The room floor is then covered up with a plastic tarp and then the room is perfectly sealed up to prevent air and dust from escaping.

All damaged drywall was removed and industrial fans and dehumidifiers are set-up to run. As usual, the place was left cleaner than when he'd arrived.

Being a landlord, I need excellent trades in my back pocket - highly knowledgeable, trustworthy, dependable, fast and fair. Mike isn't a sales person. He's more like a surgeon, and excellent at what he does!!!

I won't use anybody but Mike at Restoration 1 - Brampton and would not hesitate to recommend him to absolutely anyone needing this type of service.

Thank you so much Kenny for your kind words! We are so thrilled that you are pleased with Restoration 1 and our services!