Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Brampton  >  Restoration 1 Brampton Inc  >  Basement Renovation /Stairs
Cindy in Brampton

Restoration 1 Brampton Inc
647-302-8175
Toronto
M6M 2A6

It is not very often that I write a review; however, Restoration 1 Brampton exceeded my expectations on every level. The professional service and outstanding work made a distressing situation a whole lot easier to manage. I had a significant amount of water seep under my laminate floor in the basement coming from the furnace room. The flooring had buckled and water remained under the floor. I called Mike at Restoration 1 and he came over quickly and removed the flooring. He set large fans and a de-humidifier to dry the area so mold will not form. New flooring was laid and the basement looks amazing! Roman and his crew did an outstanding job! I also had my basement stairs done at the same time...carpet taken off and changed to oak covering. Once again, an outstanding, professional job! Thank-you to Mike, Roman and all the crew who helped in this restoration. I am very happy with my renovation and would highly recommend Restoration 1 to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you Cindy for your kind words! Nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer!