Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Brampton  >  Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Reviews for Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

Kenneth R. from Toronto

I've used Mike at Restoration 1 - Brampton three times. In this instance, a roof that had not been completely sealed up resulted in rain seeping into a ceiling and then through an exterior bedroom wall.

I called Mike who always answers his cell. He was there in 90 minutes; an excellent response time given it was a weekend and my property was in downtown Toronto.

He assessed the situation using a special device used to determine moisture content in surfaces. We discussed what needed to be done. Once the go ahead was given, the work began immediately. A long red mat is rolled out from the front door to the exact room where the work takes place. The room floor is then covered up with a plastic tarp and then the room is perfectly sealed up to prevent air and dust from escaping.

All damaged drywall was removed and industrial fans and dehumidifiers are set-up to run. As usual, the place was left cleaner than when he'd arrived.

Being a landlord, I need excellent trades in my back pocket - highly knowledgeable, trustworthy, dependable, fast and fair. Mike isn't a sales person. He's more like a surgeon, and excellent at what he does!!!

I won't use anybody but Mike at Restoration 1 - Brampton and would not hesitate to recommend him to absolutely anyone needing this type of service.

Thank you so much Kenny for your kind words! We are so thrilled that you are pleased with Restoration 1 and our services!

Laura f.

I was very impressed with the professionalism of the staff. They were at my home within 30 minutes of my original phone call. They quickly reassured me that they would take care of things and they did. They made me and my family feel very safe. The water damage was cleaned up, restored and everything was back to normal within a week. I highly recommend Restoration 1 for their professionalism, quality of work, and friendly service. Thank you!

Thank you, Laura for your kind words! we were glad to be of service to you.

christinetolibas

Mike and the team were extremely professional and on point . I appreciate their hard work and due diligence during the process of rectifying this unforeseen situation.

Thank you, Christine! We are so glad that you are happy with our services.

There was flooding in my basement from a burst pipe. The crew was amazing and came on time and no issues. Highly recommend them. Mike the owner was quick to get the job done well.

Thank you! We are glad we could help.

Rita in Brampton

We had water damage in our home and Mike came out to asses and fix the damage. He was incredibly helpful by walking us through the entire process. The work was done quickly and well by friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Thank you Rita! We are happy to have helped you!

Dana W. in Toronto

We experienced sewage back-up in our basement due to misaligned pipes. Mike came out very quickly to assess the damage. He and his team did a great job with both the cleaning and restoration -- and managed to give us our basement back in time for the holidays. Thank you, Mike!

Thank you Dana! We are glad to have been there for you!

Ilona  in Brampton

Very pleased with the service I received from Mike and the Restoration 1 team. Very knowledgeable, professional and honest. They guided me through the whole process and were available for questions throughout the entire process. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Thank you so much Ilona for your kind words! We are so pleased that you are satisfied and welcome your referrals! :)

dedwards

pruntrial secure the site very helpful Demolition and clean up well organized reliable professional approach to the project

Thank you so much! We are glad we could be there to help you.

Andrea in Toronto

Mike and the team at Restoration 1 Brampton were awesome. With all the weird weather we have had these past few months, some water issues came to the surface and caused major flooding. A quick call to Restoration 1 and the problem was fixed quickly and at a cost that I could handle. When it's your home you want to have nothing but the best, and the entire experience was well worth the money. I would not hesitate to recomend them to anyone else.

Thanks so much Andrea! We are here for you 24/7 and are happy to have been a great help!

Alicia Harduar from Toronto

I had water damage and Restoration 1 Brampton Inc. came in and cleared up all the move. They removed everything damaged and did a really good job of remaking my floors (and matching the floor colour). I heard about the company through a plumber who came because of water leaking. Really happy I went with this company and I would recommend them to others.

Thank you Alicia for your positive feedback! We were happy to help you in your time of need. Call us anytime!

More about Restoration 1 Brampton Inc

At Restoration 1 Brampton Inc, we specialize in water damage restoration services. We also offer mould remediation, fire and smoke clean up as well as storm response services. We take care of cleaning up any water leaks with our extraction service and state of the art drying systems.

We can help you remove all of the water from drying your carpets, floors, walls and furniture to restoring your home or office to its original condition or even better. We perform restoration services for both residential and commercial properties.

No job is too big or too small for us. Since we work with the insurance company, but not for the insurance company, our commitment is to you, the property owner and your needs. Restoration1 will take complete care of you and guide you through the entire process of getting your property back to normal as quickly as possible. Please read on to find out how we can be at your assistance.