DECK HOME & PATIO INC.

Furniture
147 BENTWORTH AVENUE Toronto ON M6A 1P6
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  DECK HOME & PATIO INC.

Reviews for DECK HOME & PATIO INC.

Joyce H in Toronto

In the spring we found Brian really helpful in showing us what we could do to upgrade our deck chairs ( which were falling apart after many years).
There was only one company that could provide them and he was able to order them and get them for us within two weeks and we were able to enjoy them all summer. Thanks Brian!

Sharon Moncarz from Toronto

I purchased some chairs from this company that did not wear well. Within a day of my reporting the matter to Brian, he contacted the manufacturer and requested that I send a photo of the damaged chairs. I did so and within a very short time received a message that the faulty chairs would be replaced and shipped to me at no cost. Brian was prompt, courteous, professional and accommodating - I was very impressed with his service.

More about DECK HOME & PATIO INC.

DECK, HOME & PATIO a new kind of RETAIL store. Our sales consultants will provide you with a “Concierge” type of Retail experience, where you can STOP running from store to store where every salesperson tries to persuade you to buy what’s on their “floor”, which is just “Not Quite” ...