REAL GTA MOVERS

Marvashaw7 in Toronto
Marvashaw7 in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

My move with GTA movers

Just wanted to say thanks again to the guys at GTA Movers you guys were great you made my move not stressful and treated my things with so much care I would definitely use this company again and tell friends and family members ...I would also like to add a special thanks to the young man King he reassure me everything would be great and it was

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Move

I was very impressed with the service I received from the guys at Real GTA Movers...from when I first called to book the move, I could tell that they knew what they were doing and cared about the quality of their service. They packed all of our belongings, disassembled and assembled all of our furniture...basically, took care of everything! Great professionialism, great quality of service. I’ll definitely be referring you guys to family, friends and coworkers!!

It was a pleasure being a part of your adventure. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Allan C. in Scarborough
Allan C. in Scarborough

Excellent highly skilled service

Not only were the gentlemen incredibly friendly but also very efficient and really knew how to optimize space!

They managed to perfectly use up every inch of the truck to store all of the shelving units. Who knew one apartment can actually fit in only half the truck!

Thank you Allan for the great review!! We take pride in our work and are really glad that you enjoyed your moving experience with us! It was a pleasure! Thanks again!

Sana in San Francisco
Sana in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Moved to a New House

We have moved from an old one bedroom apartment to a Semi Detached House. This is my second experience with Real GTA Movers with King's team. He is always ontime, full of energy and so friendly. He got stuck in the elevator with his assistant twice in our building for about 2 hours in total but he behaved professionally and could handle the situation in a very good manner.
We were frustrated he calmed us down instead!!
I'll refer this company to my friends and family for sure... Thank you

Hi Sana! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Professionalism is very important to us and our company. We strive to make our clients' move as stress free as possible. We are glad that you enjoyed your moving experience with us. It was a pleasure to work with you again! Enjoy your new home!

Perry in Toronto
Perry in Toronto

Moving

My moving experience was amazing! They definitely made my move as stress free as possible. They were careful, trustworthy and very organized! I didn't have to worry about a thing. I definitely recommend Real GTA Movers to anyone who's looking for movers that they can trust to get the job done right!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. We're happy the we made your experience as stress free as possible. That's our main priority. Enjoy your new home!!!

Joy in Toronto
Joy in Toronto

Real GTA Movers

Real GTA Movers did a great job once more. I have used their services 3 times in the last couple of years and each time they provided excellent service. I'm hoping not to move again for a very long time but if I do I will be calling them again.
Joy-Lynn

Hi Joy-Lynn! Thank you SO much for the amazing review! We have enjoyed working with you each and every time. Always a pleasure:)

Charisma in Toronto
Charisma in Toronto

Moving and Assembling

King and Michael were truly God sent for me! They were extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous! They moved everything with great care taking into account not to scratch anything. Not to mention, they also assembled all my furniture for me which was a HUGE task on its own. THANK YOU BOTH for your exceptional service! I will definitely seek their help again! Highly recommend them!

It was our pleasure being a part of your project. Hope you're enjoying the new house, and we will definitely be happy to help you with the next adventure.

Dorothy in Toronto
Dorothy in Toronto

Moving from house in suburbs to apt. in city

I needed to find some movers so a colleague recommended GTA movers. I called and asked if they moved something as delicate as a piano. They do. They offered a good price. The day of the move they came and were very friendly and courteous. They moved my belongings quickly and efficiently. I was very worried about my piano being moved into a small 2-bedroom apartment. They managed to get it in. The job was done in no time. I recommended them to a friend who will be moving within the next month or two.

Hello Dorothy

Thank you so much for the referral an the review. Hope you enjoying your new place, it was nice meeting you

Moving - Susan in Etobicoke

King and his team were absolutely fantastic, they went over and above to help me get settled in my new home . Apart from the move, they picked up a new sofa I had purchased and put it together, also set up my bed for me, professional and friendly, I would certainly recommend and would use again . Thank you GTA movers !

Glad you're enjoying your new place. And I'm so happy we could help out with the process

Thank you for choosing Real GTA Movers team of professionals (͡♛ ͜ʖ ͡♛)

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?