Real Gta Movers

Reviews for Real Gta Movers

Andy in Scarborough
Andy in Scarborough

Moving house

Efficient, professional and service oriented company. We are satisfied with how the move went. The guys managed to navigate narrow stairwell and get our heave pieces to different floors easily

Joiles in Scarborough
Joiles in Scarborough

Moving with GTA movers

A wonderful experience. They went above and beyond. Exceed my expectations. I'm very impressed and satisfied.
Great service and out of this world customer service.
I will definitely recommend my family and friends to them.

Sarah in Ottawa
Sarah in Ottawa

Moving Company

King and his team did an amazing job and made my move completely stress free. I was surprised at how fast they are. They were very professional, reasonably priced and provided excellent service with a smile.
I would highly recommend his service over other movers I've used in the past.

Move

Fantastic experience for a very accommodating team. They were able to fit in the move in a very short time. They were very professional, courteous and hard working. I would highly recommend GTA movers with King as a team lead anytime!

Victoria  in Scarborough
Victoria in Scarborough

Amazing service

The team was great and very professional. Moving to Paris they helped me pack all my stuff in boxes and took them to the shipping place. The job was so well done that all items arrived in Paris intact. I do recommend. Thank you guys

Virginia in Toronto
Virginia in Toronto

Piano Moving

Short notice, needed piano moved. AAMAZING curstomer service over the telephone, late Friday afternoon. Perfect, friendly, considerate, and careful service the very next day. Well worth every penny. Sweet guys!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

AMAZING!!!

Mt family has had the experience of moving with these movers a couple of times now. They are simply amazing, helpful, and very kind. They are very quick, efficient, and professional. They are also very cautious and good with any and all breakables. They also helped to reduce stress during the move. I would definitely recommend them to our friends!

Hy in Scarborough
Hy in Scarborough

Move

GTA movers are the best..They came highly recommended from a source in Ottawa.This is the second time I am using their services and they are efficient, professional and fast.King and his crew will make your move stress free.I will definately use GTA movers for my next move and will recommend them to family and friends

Stacy in Toronto
Stacy in Toronto

Amazing Moving Service!

Have to say this was probably the most stress free move I have ever had. This was my fourth move and the first time using real gta movers. I have to say I was not disappointed. They were friendly, organized and took great care in taking care of my belongings. Even the way the packed the truck, you could tell there was thought put into how everything was packed and placed into the truck! They disassembled and assembled everything for me which was amazing! I didn’t have to worry about anything. They were definitely worth every penny! Thank you so much guys! Great job!

Kez_tiva in Scarborough
Kez_tiva in Scarborough

Quick, easy and prompt

It was easy to arrange, book in and get the job done! Very calm, organized and friendly which is what you want when moving. 100% recommend this service :) you won’t be disappointed

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?