Real Gta Movers

Reviews for Real Gta Movers

Wendy D.
Wendy D.

Professional Moving Company

A neighbor suggested Real GTA Movers, as she had used their service for a move from Hamilton to Ajax. My long distance move from Ajax to Ottawa, was efficient and on time. All the furniture was wrapped and packaged with the utmost care. I'm happy I followed her advice. This company has exceeded my expectations in terms of professionalism and friendly service. Will use their services again if needed. Thanks guys! I normally do not write reviews, but this was a must!

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto

Condo to condo to house move

Amazing professional service. They were on time, and careful. They disassembled and reassembled everything. Simply put....AMAZING! King and his team are my go to movers. Doesn't matter about the distsnce or the time. This company is there for you.

Real GTA Movers are FANTASTIC

Real GTA Movers are everything you want in a mover. Friendly, good rates, no hidden fees, and incredibly friendly and nice staff. They were extremely fast and efficient with our move, and took care with all items. Nothing was broken or even scratched. They are hands down the best moving company we have ever used. Do not think twice to hire them. Cannot recommend highly enough. When we asked them to come back days later to help us move a fridge downstairs, they offered to do it for free and we literally had to force a cash tip on them! A++++

P! in Saint Catharines
P! in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Moving services

Worth absolutely every penny. The crew was friendly and accommodating and respectful. I couldn’t ask for a more professional service.

Do yourself a favour and avoid all those headaches you’ve heard about. No items broken or damaged. And they even helped me dismantle the bed and reassemble. Thank you. Thank you!!

Y’all are my go-to and I’ve told all my friends and family!

Very professional and expert folks

These guys are wonderful, they showed up on time, they took care of all of my stuff and they’re very friendly. These guys were an excellent experience. They went out of their way to make sure that everything went very smoothly.

Thank you so much for using our services

moving from condo to house

King and Pierre were really professional! They took care of all my belongings. Moving can be stressful and they made the process go smoothly and fun at the same time!

We enjoyed being apart of your new adventure

Anthcaps in Oakville
Anthcaps in Oakville

House move

I have never met more caring professional people in my life!!! Right from the start I instantly felt trust with this company. They went above and beyond to make our family at ease with everything. I can’t thank them enough for this most amazing experience. Thank you!!!

This was definitely our pleasure. You are amazing people as well thank you so much.

Andy in Scarborough
Andy in Scarborough

Moving house

Efficient, professional and service oriented company. We are satisfied with how the move went. The guys managed to navigate narrow stairwell and get our heave pieces to different floors easily

This was definitely a mission that was accomplish 007 style.

Joiles in Scarborough
Joiles in Scarborough

Moving with GTA movers

A wonderful experience. They went above and beyond. Exceed my expectations. I'm very impressed and satisfied.
Great service and out of this world customer service.
I will definitely recommend my family and friends to them.

Thank you so much for the referrals. We enjoyed being in your beautiful homes

Sarah in Ottawa
Sarah in Ottawa

Moving Company

King and his team did an amazing job and made my move completely stress free. I was surprised at how fast they are. They were very professional, reasonably priced and provided excellent service with a smile.
I would highly recommend his service over other movers I've used in the past.

Hello Sarah, we are so happy for you and your new home. Hopefully we'll see you again when we're in your area.

Looking for Piano Moving & Tuning pros in Toronto?