APS Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Edmonton AB T6X 0P6

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for APS Landscaping Inc.

Sean
Sean
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Grading and sod

I had APS Landscaping strip out my old sod, re-form my final grade around my house, install a window well extension and install new sod. They did an excellent job and worked extremely hard on the project. Troy and his crew were able to fit me into their busy schedule while in the area doing another job, hence getting this work done way sooner than I expected. I would DEFINITELY recommend APS Landscaping to anyone I know.

colin_ba
colin_ba

Final grade and Landscaping

Selection/Design/Planning
I contacted APS with a plan in mind. Our lot is relatively small, so I needed a way to fulfill the community/city requirements, while adding some curb appeal and conserving as much grass space as possible for my young son to enjoy. Troy was very helpful in putting together quotes, revising them and lending advice where possible. I had looked into some other contractors, but decided to go with APS because they were able to do everything I was looking for (including the final grade, sod, compacted limestone paths, edging, and raised flower garden) and also due to the the positive reviews I had read. Furthermore, when comparing prices I found APS to be within range of other companies. About a week before the job started, Troy came over on a Saturday to look at the lot and go through the drawing i had made. This was appreciated since I wanted to be sure that my plan was understood and feasible. For weeks leading up to the job, Troy was extremely attentive in responding to my questions/requests, which really helped me to put together a perfect plan for our space.

Job Execution
When the job started, it was clear that the APS team was ready to work. They came with several machines and a sizable crew. They worked courteously and professionally. They finished the in job a just over 3 days. This was a little longer that what I was quoted, but to be fair they essentially lost a full day due to inclement weather. That being said, they did a phenomenal amount of work in just a few days. APS executed every detail in my plan and they even made a couple of tweaks on the fly (i.e., they decided to locate the raised planter closer to the driveway to allow more space between the planter and the property-line and stepping the planter down), that helped to enhance the practicality of my plan. Maintenance/watering instructions were given. The trees and grass from their suppliers arrived in great condition. I really appreciated how APS cleaned up every night before they left, and the final clean-up they did at the end of the job was great because they really minimized the impact to the neighborhood and my neighbors.

Overall
Overall the job was executed exceptionally well, every element screams "Quality". The trees look incredible, the grass is starting to take hold and the raised planter makes a big statement. The edging at the rear is super neat and the limestone paths beside the house are a stylish and economical option. I'm so happy with the way everything turned out. One of my goals was to enhance the value of my home and i can say without a doubt, I have added a good amount of curb appeal to our property. I could have went for a cheaper option, or even combined professional services with DIY options, however the result speaks for itself. The house looks absolutely amazing. Troy and his team are top-notch, I'm really thankful for their effort in bringing my vision to life.

Jessica
Jessica

Landscaping

Troy and the team at APS Landscaping just completed our landscaping project. They have been phenomenal to work with. They provided us with very fast, high quality work on our landscaping project. From the initial contact to the end of the project it was apparent that Troy and his team take pride in their work and pay attention to every detail. Troy was very quick to respond to the several questions we had and provided feedback and insight into what would be best for our project. The team was extremely talented, experienced and insightful. We HIGHLY recommend APS and would use them again, without hesitation!!!

Thank you so much! We cannot wait for future projects with APS Landscaping Inc.

Valerie from Edmonton
Valerie from Edmonton
2 reviews Beaumont, AB

Landscaping

Moved in to a new house and was looking to get the both back and front yard landscaped. The backyard was somewhat of an odd shape to me and I had absolutely no idea what to do with it. After searching for a landscaper I felt APS Landscaping was a good fit. I met with them and gave them my wish list. Shortly after they had a design drawn up and got started.
I have absolutely no regrets! I was walked through every stage of the landscaping process and everyone was polite and kept things clean during the process. The final outcome is more than what I could have imagined.
Thanks to Troy and the team for making this experience such a positive one!

Val, Thanks again for entrusting this project to us. I know there were some concerns at the beginning with bad experiences from contractors in the past. Im glad our team was able to provide you with a design and install it all to your expectations. The yard turned out great and we are thrilled that you are happy with our services!

Don
Don
1 review Edmonton, AB

Landscape grading, re-sodding and stone cover

Extremely happy with the work that Troy and his crew from APS Landscaping Inc. did for me. After a year and a half of different construction crews working on the new addition the landscaping had suffered considerably. Troy was able to restore the site to a thing of beauty as well as functioning properly again.

Thanks Don, glad your renovation is finally complete and now you can enjoy it. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

rj in Edmonton
rj in Edmonton

Rough & final grade & landscaping

Troy was great. Fast and efficient. We were really impressed by how clean they kept their work and how much effort they put into making the whole project as un-intrusive as possible.

Thanks for the continued business, from rough grade, final grade and landscape install, we enjoyed working with you to bring the final product to life.

mml
mml

Landscaping yard

APS Landscaping were extremely efficient and did a fantastic job! They paid attention to detail and were very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend them.

Megan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate it. You were a pleasure to work with.

Ron a.
Ron a.
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Landscaping

Troy and his team were punctual, efficient and took great pride in their work. They completed the job on time and according to budget. They took our design and brought it to life. They spent a great deal of time ensuring the fire pit base was prepped properly. The address on the rock turned out perfectly. Thanks APS.

Thanks Ron for giving us the opportunity to install your design. We're glad you like the work!

Ouartt
Ouartt

Landscaping

These guys were professional and very well organized right from getting a quote to cleaning up the project area before leaving. It couldn't have been an easier or better experience for myself. The part I was most impressed with was the speed in which they had this completed. In two days they went from rough grade to what you see in the pictures, including the backyard. All the plants/trees come from quality nurseries to ensure the best results. I gave them my architectural guidelines for the area, and they made a sketch ahead of time so I knew exactly what I was getting into and ensured all the guidelines were followed. I would highly recommend calling these guys before you do your next landscaping project.

Tyler, appreciate the review! We're glad you like the new yard. It was a pleasure to deal with you as well. The shovel cut shrub bed edges really turned out great, a unique look from the rest.

Roger
Roger

Landscaping

Troy came out in the winter to provide us a quote on landscaping work. He provided some good suggestions based on what we wanted to do and provided an accurate quote. We were booked in for one of his first jobs of the spring. He kept us up to date on when he thought the thaw would allow the ground to be ready. His team came in over the May long weekend and efficiently got the work done over the weekend. His work was exactly what he quoted and we love the yard. We just have one side that we asked to wait to get done and we will have a complete yard. Looking forward to APS return for completion! Definitely recommend APS to anyone considering. Thanks Troy.

Roger, thanks for the positive review, we're glad you're enjoy the new yard!

More about APS Landscaping Inc.

APS Landscaping Inc is a full service landscaping contractor specializing in residential and commercial install, lot grading, landscape design and snow removal. Our mission is to create visually stimulating landscapes and designs that improve the overall quality and value of your property. LANTA & CNLA Member. Allan Block and ICPI Certified installers. Belgard Authorized.