Gervais Electric

Reviews for Gervais Electric

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto

Panel Installation

Very quick to repond on Homestar, was very organized in scheduling the work and his guys were very professional during installation. The scope of the work was a full 100 Amp panel replacement and connection of all the existing lines. I would highly recommend!

Sarah Davies in Burlington
Sarah Davies in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Home renovation/ kitchen and bathroom

Noel and his team did all my electical work - great job! I had my laundry moved from the basement to bedroom level, new pot lights and various other lighting installed throughout my home. They were always on time and very professional and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Jen f.
Jen f.

upgrade of electrical panel and devices throughout house and garage; and installation of new pot lights/wiring

Noel was professional from start to finish. His quote was reasonable and his workmanship was top notch. He kept us informed of his progress throughout the job and was able to work within our tight timelines given the size of the job. Noel is very knowledgeable, friendly and his advice was helpful and appreciated. We encountered a couple of issues with the Electrical Safety Authority when the panel was being upgraded, but Noel was able to handle them (both the issues and the ESA inspector) with ease. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gervais Electric to anyone needing electrical services.

Frank R.
Frank R.

Kitchen renovations

Noel is a great electrician; he is honest, professional, respectable of the client's home and wishes, and works very well with other trades on a job site. Our company has worked with Gervais Electric on several projects and each time Noel and his team complete the job very well in a timely manner. I highly recommend Gervais Electric. If you are looking for a reliable and fair electrician then Gervais Electric is the company you should contact.

cvj023
cvj023
1 review Burlington, ON

Rewiring the house and new panel

The Gervais Electric team was professional, Punctual and helped us along the way with there knowledge and experience in our Remodelling of our house. I would recommend them to whoever needs any electrical work.
I will be using them in the future, thanks again.