Rgs Refrigeration & Heating

Lorraine Stuart
Lorraine Stuart
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace service

Several years ago, I found Rooz when I needed my furnace serviced. I am very glad I did. He has been the only technician I have needed. He is very professional, quick and clean about his work, and very dependable. Although my yearly appointment, when he comes to service the furnace (and provide) and replace the filter, is booked about a week in advance, on those occasions when I have had a furnace emergency, Rooz has fitted me in on short notice. I do not hesitate to recommend RGS to anyone; quite simply, I know that I am well taken care of. He is very deserving of the five stars I have given him.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback

Warren in Fort Saint John
Warren in Fort Saint John
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Annual Furnace Service and Safety Check

We started using RGS when we installed a new furnace and heat pump about 10 years ago. Roozbeh is so professional and friendly that we actually look forward to his annual visit to check our heating system. In addition to replacing the furnace filter and inspecting the entire system, Roozbeh always offers helpful suggestions and answers all questions thoroughly. We couldn't be more satisfied with the services he provides!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback

barb7755
barb7755
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Replace parts and service my furnace

Fantastic work for a fraction of the scammers prices. Replace computer and stiker and save me from scammers who took parts with them and left me stranded.

lenzchristina
lenzchristina
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Furnace and gas fireplace servicing (including a “cranky” furnace valve on a very old furnace)

We love RGS and are always extremely happy. We will never use anyone else. Rooz offers the best service and the best price and always makes us feel like we are valued as his customers. He provides us with all the options and his expertise once we make our choice. We started using RFG a few years ago for servicing our gas fireplace and furnace (here in North Vancouver) and have not looked back since.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Janice in North Vancouver
Janice in North Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

HVAC furnace repair

I highly recommend Roozbeh of RGS Refrigeration for furnace repairs; he's an amazing diagnostician and technician.
After a summer of not having the furnace on it wouldn't produce any heat when the weather cooled a couple of weeks ago.
Roozbah replaced the pressure switch and set the temperature rise and now it's working like a charm.
Besides getting the furnace working he sorted out the hot and cold air return system, which was contributing to the problem.
He gets five stars*****!

I am glad I was able to help you, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Fixing Navien water heater

This company came highly recommended by the fellow who had done prior work for me. Roozebeh was very efficient. He told me exactly what info. he needed, where he would be getting the parts needed and when he would arrive. He contacted me several times with updates. He completed the work in the time he estimated for it. Being an older person having sole responsibility for my home's maintenance, I was very appreciative of this kindly stress free process. Janie

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend RGS Refrigeration & Heating. Roozbeh is very reliable, polite and a problem solver. We have been working with him for more than 10 years and he has helped us many times. His work is of the highest quality and he is always able to find a solution. Such a nice person, Excellent!!!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Furnace Repair

Heat Exchanger replacement. Roozbeh was very professional, knowledgeable, and explained the repair fully and answered all questions thoroughly.

Ted
Ted
1 review Chilliwack, BC

HVAC, specifically air conditioning.

RGS are the best HVAC specialists............BAR NONE!!!!!!! Shortly after installation of my A/C unit (not by RGS) many years ago, it failed miserably. Many so called HVAC specialists fixed it, or so they thought, only to have it fail again. The last expert said the entire unit was shot, and had to be replaced. That's when RGS became involved. Roozbeh fixed the unit within short order, and I have had many years of trouble free service ever since. I have recommended RGS to many friends and all have had excellent experiences. Roozbeh is very knowledgeable, very professional, and completely honest. I have him do the annual service on my furnace every year now.

bbabcock
bbabcock
1 review Langley, BC

Furnace Repair

Talk about accommodating!!!! Rooz came to our home twice and after the “normal” hours as we were both at work. We very much appreciated his 6:30 call and he was fast and clean and explained everything...GREAT Customer service is hard to come by these days and we are impressed!

More about Rgs Refrigeration & Heating

RGS Refrigeration and Heating Ltd. Lower mainland's first choice for affordable energy efficient heating and cooling systems. Our Mission at RGS Refrigeration and Heating is to provide quality installations, sales and service for residential and light commercial customers.