Reliable Painting Gta

Jacob in Whitby
Jacob in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Full house painting

The team was extremely professional and completed the whole house in a few days. Team arrived on time and was professional throughout the experience.

Given the experience, I had them paint another property. Would recommend and will definitely re-hire for the future.

Side note, although this was not primarily driven by price, I was surprised to obtain quotes from others at 2-3x the price.

Sgrewal in Mississauga
Sgrewal in Mississauga

Great work and professionalism

The team is extremely professional and polite and take the job seriously. They are all serious about getting the job done right and don’t cut any corners. I had them do my external house and they made sure I was satisfied until completion. It’s tough finding reliable contractors but I wouldn’t hesistate to give these guys a shot to get work done. Also, while being inside the house they did little things like removing shoes which goes a long way. Payment was also a breeze and had no issues for fair work done.

Ghazal in Toronto
Ghazal in Toronto

Home Renovation

Reliable Painting was an extremely trustworthy company for my house renovation. The staff had great customer service and did a large amount of work to make sure everything was perfect. The reasonable price range also convinced me to go with this company! Thank you again!!

Hi Ghazal, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us the review. We truly appreciate it. It was our pleasure to provide you the best services.

I had a great experience with this company

They did a incredible job. at my house they attention to detail was amazing .great costumer service . And of course I recommend this company for others thank you so much..

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us the review. We truly appreciate it. It was our pleasure to provide you the best services.

Sina in Toronto
Sina in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

They left the job UNFINISHED

I used Reliable Painting GTA for my 1 bedroom and a den condo. I dealt with both Mohsin and Ali. They came in with another guy to paint my whole condo. I was confident that they would do a great job HOWEVER....they left the job unfinished, and have not come back to fix it. The job overall felt like it was done in a rush. There are two spots where they COMPLETELY forgot to paint. In the pictures you can clearly see the difference in colours. There was paint on the floor as well which I had to remove myself. There were some other deficiencies that I'm sure other painting companies would have fixed before painting the walls. I just don't understand how they could not paint a portion of my condo and consider the job done....I do not recommend this company.

Catherine in Brampton
Catherine in Brampton

Residential Painting Service

I am a real estate agent. I needed a painter for my client's home. This company was very professional, kept me informed and educated me on paint. Job was done within the time frame given to me from Mohsin (owner). Going forward, I am now using them for further jobs (painting) with other clients.

Hello Catherine, thank you so much for your great house painting review! Myself(Mohsin) and the whole team at RELIABLE PAINTING GTA appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. All the best and good luck!

Painting my house

I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friend they did an amazing job. 10/10 from me and honestly don’t think twice for hiring these guys, they good at what they do! I’m very pleased. Thank you Moshen jan!

Hello - thank you so much for your great house painting review! Myself(Mohsin) and the whole team at RELIABLE PAINTING GTA appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. All the best and good luck!

Khalid in Toronto
Khalid in Toronto

Basement

Great work done on my basement. Took the guys less then 2 days to finish the job. I couldn't be more happy at the job that was done. I will definitely give them a call for future projects.

Hi Khalid- thank you so much for your great house painting review! Myself(Mohsin) and the whole team at RELIABLE PAINTING GTA appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. All the best and good luck!

Shloma in Toronto
Shloma in Toronto

Quick and neat . Looks great. Couldn't be happier.

They did a great job. It was done quickly and neatly. I would highly reccomend this company to all my friends. The cleanup after the painting was also done with great satisfaction.

Hi Shloma - thank you so much for your great house painting review! Myself(Mohsin) and the whole team at RELIABLE PAINTING GTA appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. All the best and good luck!

Smita in Mississauga
Smita in Mississauga

Painting condo rooms

Mohsin and his father Mr. Shah came and did a great job in my 2 condo plus den.They painted my Livingroom hallway, kitchen, and one bedroom. They had a wonderful deal in paining the outer of my doors and my baseboards white for free. They were really also pleasant to be around! My condo looks like a brand new condo! Thank you so very much Mohsin and Mr. Shah!

Hi Smita - thank you so much for your great house painting review! Myself(Mohsin) and the whole team at RELIABLE PAINTING GTA appreciate your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. All the best and good luck!

More about Reliable Painting Gta

Bringing you professional and reliable painting services for over ten years. We specialize in both interior and exterior painting for both residential and commercial properties.