3D Drywall

Toronto ON M2K 2E1
HomeStars  >  Plastering in Toronto  >  3D Drywall

Reviews for 3D Drywall

Jennifer in Toronto

Anyone who has undergone a home renovation knows how stressful it can be. Researching and getting quotes from several different trades can be exhausting...but thankfully the good ones (3D drywall) really do stand out from the rest. They took the time to really examine the scope of work and even provided helpful advice regarding the demolition. Ultimately I went with 3D because of their experience and their obvious commitment to quality work. So if you’re looking a company you can trust to do the job right and at a fair price...look no further!

Jennifer thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you, and we look forward to finishing your garage. Having good clients like you, make it easy for us to do our best work!

Ali in Toronto

Debbie and Richard are a fantastic husband wife team. They came in to repair, refinish and reinforce the drywalls of our entire basement which was left behind in a deplorable state by our previous contractor. I can not be happier with the end result of their work. They honored their quote and their agreement and over delivered! They even went around the upper floor fixing, plastering and/or sanding minor defects in the drywall that was beyond the scope of the work laid out in the agreement we signed. It was common for them to say (paraphrased) "We are already here, we might as well just fix this problem." After our basement renovation nightmare, Richard and Debbie went outside their way to rebuild our trust in the professionals of the construction industry. Where the work was beyond their understanding or ability, they recommended other professionals who were also phenomenal. They recommended a painter to us (Jonathon from CleverCrow Painting) with whom they work regularly, and Jonathan did a fantastic job! Our previous contractor left behind a large hole in a structural wall and in order to fix this problem, Debbie suggested her brother Berry Davis to fix the defect. Berry came in, added cinder blocks and cement to support the hole in the wall, used spray foam to insulate the space around the cinder blocks, and drywalled the hole to perfection. Debbie and Richard truly care about their customers, take great pride in their work, and are willing to go outside their way to help their customers. Thanks Richard and Debbie and I know I will continue to do business with you in future! Do not hesitate to use me as a reference.

Thank you Ali for your kind comments. It was a pleasure working with you to see everything turn out well. Hope we can be of service in the future.

Natalie in Toronto

We are so grateful to Homestars for helping us find 3D Drywall company to solve our problem. The wall in our daughter's bedroom was bubbling and coming off in a few places. A few contractors came and recommended to change the plaster wall to drywall. We were postponing a big and messy project. Finally I decided to try Homestars. 3D company replastared the wall quickly, without any mess and for a very reasonable price. My daughter's wall looks amazing.
A big thank you to Debbie and Richard. Very experienced and knowledgeable team.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping solve your problem.

3dDrywall

Farouk Vevaina from Markham

In July 2015, I suffered water damage in my home that caused the ceiling in my living room to be soaked with water. I arranged for emergency drying of the ceiling and thereafter proceeded to seek contractors through Home Stars for replacement.

My search resulted in my contacting 3-D Drywall as they were listed one of the reputed contractors.

Richard and Betty (a husband and wife team that own 3-D Drywall) came over and provided me with a very reasonable quote.

Both of them displayed tremendous knowledge in the service they were providing coupled with a very friendly but professional disposition.

Unfortunately, I did not end up using the services of 3-D Drywall to complete my project because I changed my mind on replacing the entire drywall.

I found both, Richard and Betty as very genuine people and certainly one of a kind that I personally would be very comfortable to do business with, given my prior experience with some other contractors. With Richard and Betty’s vast knowledge and experience in the drywall business, I would not hesitate to recommend their services for any drywall related work.

Ken Xu from Toronto

Richard recently did a job for us installing drywall. He was polite, courteous, and very thorough. A true renaissance man, Richard is also a published novelist in addition to being a very experienced drywall contractor, and we had a great conversation that day. Richard did an excellent job for us - and as a bonus he is just about the nicest fellow you're going to meet. I'd strongly recommend him.

Sandra from Toronto

My son’s ceiling suffered water damage due to a leaky roof; a large area of plaster near his window had cracked, bubbled and was badly stained. I reached out to a number of plaster repair contractors via Homestars, and Richard responded quickly. He surveyed the damaged area and made suggestions on how to best repair it, and was ready to begin work the very next day. Always pleasant and professional, the repair was done within a matter of days. It has been a couple of weeks and one massive storm later, and I am pleased to report the repair job still looks great. Thank you, Richard and 3D Drywall!

Hi
Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I hope we can do business again in the future.

Robin Doobay from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Richard was brought in to help accelerate a media built-in, in my family room. In two days he competed the job and his craftsmanship was just outstanding. My wife and I could not be happier with the speed and quality of his work and his commitment to excellence is evident in his attention to detail. Richard thank you for your incredible workmanship and your passion for literature. Learned much and thoroughly enjoyed your conversation while getting our work comered on time and better than requested. Fantastic contractor. Highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words, but most of all, for your hospitality. You made me feel at home

Norette from Toronto

Richard and Debbie were hired to patch a hole in a plaster bedroom wall that occurred when we were having our roof replaced. I was very happy with the repair work and the clean up after the work was done. Richard provided some useful information on the stability of our wall in general and recommendations as to what we could do in the future to improve the structure. I was also happy that they arrived when they said they would and were accurate when quoting the time it would take to complete the work. I would hire 3D Drywall again for any other plaster/drywall work needed.

Thank you for your kind words and consideration. I would be happy to help out any time in the future.

Penny from Toronto

Richard did a terrific parging job on the removal our popcorn ceiling in the family room. We are glad that we listened to Richard's advice and appreciate his professionalism in completing the work as promised and on time! It's great to work with a reliable company!

It was so nice working with you. I felt very relaxed with your entire family. They made me feel welcome. If I can help out anytime let me know.

Troy from Toronto

3D Drywall demolished drywall, taped and plastered my master bedroom and ensuite bathroom. They were extremely friendly and professional. They care about their work and it shows in the final product. I will be using them for other projects and will recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks, and once again, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Anytime I can help don't hesitate to call.

More about 3D Drywall

3D Drywall has a combined 40+ years of experience in installing drywall, taping and plastering. This husband and wife team work efficiently to complete your project in a timely manner.