Stair Builders

647.688.4559
40, 1365 Mid Way Blvd
Mississauga
L5T

2 sets of open staircase put together stained and installed. Professionals from beginning to end. I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Great craftsman and great price in comparison to any competitors.

Daniel in Burlington
Daniel in Burlington

Stairs and Railings

Amazing job! I can't believe how beautiful my home looks as a result of the new railings installed. My small house has been transformed into a modern updated space with such a gorgeous accent! The railings are visible to the whole main floor and have made a huge difference! What a pleasure it has been to deal with Greg and the team! Thank you for keeping my home clean as well during the process! Such a treat!

Robert Gullason from Etobicoke
Robert Gullason from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

stairway

We were renovating our kitchen & front hall which tied into the main staircase. Tile had been improperly installed on the lower stairs & the upper stairs were uneven & mismatched. The old railing was too short, wobbly & ugly. Gregory resurfaced all the stairs, making them match & making them proper height. He then built a brand new railing at proper height, which looks beautiful. Our stairway went from an eye sore to a beautiful focal point when you enter our house. Gregory is a true craftsman.

Main staircase

The service and quality where the best. Gregory was on time and very professional, quick and clean. Very happy and recommend Gregory for future projects. Gregory and the team are very knowledgeable.

sandra in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sandra in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Built a new set of stairs.

647.688.4559
40, 1365 Mid Way Blvd
Mississauga
L5T

Greg from Brassica Reno designed and built a beautiful open staircase and supports from my main floor to my basement. With this design the old bulkhead was moved enough that now one should hit their head when going into the lower level.
Workmanship and professionalism was exceptional.
Better than I imagined!
Thanks Greg.

New stairs

Gregory did such a wonderful job on our stairs! He was very thorough and precise and took his time to do things correctly. The quality and craftsmanship is very apparent. Our stairs were also made to perfectly match the flooring that we had chosen for the upstairs, and we couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone who has seen our new stairs is amazed by the difference they make to the overall look of our home. I would definitely recommend Brassica Reno to anyone, and will call them again myself when it's time to do the stairs leading to our rec room.

Oleksandra in Scarborough
Oleksandra in Scarborough

Refurbish and cap stairs, new railing

I coordinated the job with Gregory. He came to assess and take measurements. He was very thorough and informative. He recommended the materials to use to stay within our budget.

He was very responsive when we had additional questions over the phone about the job.

I am very satisfied with how the stairs look. They are very solid and well built. We always get compliments as soon as our guests or other contractors see them. They look unique and much better quality (thicker) than what you could buy at the big box store. They will last forever.

More about Brassica Reno