EXALLAN HEATING & A/C

Reviews for EXALLAN HEATING & A/C

Chun
Chun

Hot Water Tank Install

Exzar was great to work with. He responded to my request to have an urgent hot water heater installed promptly and was able to come out the next day. He was very professional throughout the job, telling me exactly what he was doing and cleaned up after the job was completed. The hot water heater works like a charm! I would definitely call him back for any future furnace/water heater/ac needs!

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Furnace Upgrade

Exallan was referred to me by a meticulous, research focused family member and I knew that doing business with Exallan would be the right choice. From the moment I met Exzar, I knew he was knowledgeable, honest and straight forward. His team consisted of 3 people including himself and the job was complete in about 7 hours. We upgraded to a Keeprite furnace which replaced our builder installed Lennox (1989). I would highly recommend this business.

New furnace and hot water heater

We had a really old furnace and needed to upgrade this and the hot water tank which was also on its last legs. Exzar was courteous and understood our needs to complete the task with a minimum of disruption. The job was completed in one day, and they cleaned up beautifully. I would recommend this family owned company highly.

tke in Toronto
tke in Toronto

Replace Furnace and AC

These guys are true professionals. Just bought a house and AC/furnace were over 18 years old. Did some research and after a few quotes I chose these guys. Exzar was very informative and made me understand that bigger isn't always better. No problems so far. Job was done within a week of signing paper work, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they were done. A+++