Reviews for Signature Cleaning Services

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Put me at ease

Really happy with the service. I felt weird hiring cleaners for the first time (inviting strangers into my house? While it's a mess?!) but on the phone and in person the ladies I talked to at Signature were really easygoing and unphased by the grime. And a few hours later, everything was clean! Like magic, the chores just went away. It did take a couple of weeks to get an appointment and they're not the cheapest but they really are good, the surfaces have been scrubbed and not just wiped. The staff put me at ease, called to tell me when they were on their way, finished up early...we have hired them to come on a regular schedule.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Your words remind us of why we work so hard to make a difference. Looking forward to making your home shine again!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Post renovation clean

A thorough cleaning was required following a major home renovation project. Erin's team worked well together, accommodating all of my specific requests and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for sharing your review here. Renovation cleans are always a challenge! Glad to hear Erin speared that like the Champ we know she is! Thank you for choosing Signature to make your home shine!

Lori in Winnipeg
Lori in Winnipeg

Initial house cleaning

Just had Desiree and Amy in to clean my house for the first time ever. They did such a good job. My kitchen and both bathrooms are gleaming. If anyone asks me I will certainly recommend Signature Cleaning. Thank you ladies! You did a great job!

Thank you so much for the appreciation and for sharing your review! We are happy to help!

Darcy1 in Winnipeg
Darcy1 in Winnipeg

Great service

Have used signature for years love their service and attention to detail ! Started with Jo many years ago and I am glad to continue with her cleaning staff as her business grows always pleasant staff

Thank you SO MUCH Darcy! I am so thankful that you been along for the ride with me. We have indeed come a long way since I first cleaned for you. We are proud to be consistently delivering a service that is still in line with what I first visioned so many years ago. Cheers!

elatter
elatter

Cleaning

Did not receive previous email. I am very happy with my service and have recommended to friends.
Staff very pleasant and hard working

Thank you so much Elaine for adding a review for us on Homestars. We appreciate your business and the loyalty you have shown us over the years. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

geoklass.whl
geoklass.whl

House cleaning Service

The work done by Ted and Gavrielle was really exceptional. They clean at a level that I have never seen in a cleaner before. For example, they pick up all area rugs after they vacuum them and clean the floor underneath. I have never met a cleaning person who was that thorough. I really feel like my house is in excellent condition when they are finished. I have recommended them to a friend, so you may be getting a call from her in the near future. Your fees are somewhat higher than I’m used to paying, but the quality of the work is beyond anything I’ve experienced in the past

Thank you so much Georgia! Lifting and cleaning under mats is part of our Signature Service. We are so happy you noticed. Sometimes it's hard to foster and manage a company that focuses on quality over quantity but comments like this remind us that it is undoubtably the best way to make a difference. Thank you for the review!

LizG
LizG

House Cleaning

We have had Signature Cleaners in to help out by cleaning house throughout a busy time in our lives and I could not be happier at coming home to spotless bathrooms, gleaming floors and a clean house and kitchen. Everything is left tidy and welcoming. Staff at Signature Cleaning are tactful and friendly and we have found them to be trustworthy. We recommend Signature Cleaning with confidence.

Dear Liz,
I'm not going to lie, you are one of our favorite customers: top three for sure! Thank you so much for your continued gratitude and hospitality towards our teams. We appreciate you sharing your review here for us! Big thank you!

bernstein.donna55
bernstein.donna55

Bi-weekly home cleaning

Signature Cleaners do a fantastic job cleaning my home. The staff are always pleasant and I am always pleased with the level of service they consistently provide. I would highly recommend them .

Thank you so much Donna for your kind words and for your support. We are always happy to serve you.

Taken in Winnipeg
Taken in Winnipeg

Signature 2cleaners

Just paid $218. plus $20.tip for cleaning a small bungalow. Feel like a fool. Incredibly over priced.
Would never use them again.The 2 girls took way too long to clean.

Dear Teresa,
I am so saddened to see you decided to voice your disappointment in a public forum, even after we had a lengthy conversation. We quoted your one time clean at $264 + GST for your 1400+ square foot bungalow, and our team took less time than quoted closing out at $207.84 + GST. I am at least glad to hear we got the cleaning right. I am at a loss as to what to do to appease your disappointment or what we could have done to prevent it as we discussed the quote over the phone and emailed you the confirmation with pricing prior to service.
Dissappointed,
Joanna Palumbo
Head Clean Freak and Owner

Catherine in Winnipeg
Catherine in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Cleaning services

Signature Cleaning Services is an incredibly well-run cleaning company and I'm thrilled with the quality of clean I receive from my team of Tia and Tammy. It's a pleasure to have them in my home. Many thanks!

Thank you Catherine for your kind review.

More about Signature Cleaning Services

Welcome to Signature Cleaning Services. We are a Top Rated Winnipeg Cleaning Company servicing all of Winnipeg, Headingley, East St. Paul, West St. Paul, St. Andrews and everything in between.

We are not a franchise, we are a local home grown company founded on integrity, accountability and excellence.
We hire only employees that we train to deliver our Signature Cleaning Method that is earning 5 Star Reviews from customers every single week.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you'll LOVE your clean or we'll come back and fix it.
Our 99% Reliability Rate means we will clean your home on the day it's scheduled.
Our Quality Assurance Program ensures we deliver Consistency and Excellence.
All our people are Bonded Insured and we maintain valid Background Checks for each employee.

Service SO GREAT You'll See STARS!