Signature Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Winnipeg  >  Signature Cleaning Services

Reviews for Signature Cleaning Services

elatter
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Did not receive previous email. I am very happy with my service and have recommended to friends.
Staff very pleasant and hard working

Thank you so much Elaine for adding a review for us on Homestars. We appreciate your business and the loyalty you have shown us over the years. It is always a pleasure to serve you.

geoklass.whl
1 review Winnipeg, MB

The work done by Ted and Gavrielle was really exceptional. They clean at a level that I have never seen in a cleaner before. For example, they pick up all area rugs after they vacuum them and clean the floor underneath. I have never met a cleaning person who was that thorough. I really feel like my house is in excellent condition when they are finished. I have recommended them to a friend, so you may be getting a call from her in the near future. Your fees are somewhat higher than I’m used to paying, but the quality of the work is beyond anything I’ve experienced in the past

Thank you so much Georgia! Lifting and cleaning under mats is part of our Signature Service. We are so happy you noticed. Sometimes it's hard to foster and manage a company that focuses on quality over quantity but comments like this remind us that it is undoubtably the best way to make a difference. Thank you for the review!

LizG
1 review Winnipeg, MB

We have had Signature Cleaners in to help out by cleaning house throughout a busy time in our lives and I could not be happier at coming home to spotless bathrooms, gleaming floors and a clean house and kitchen. Everything is left tidy and welcoming. Staff at Signature Cleaning are tactful and friendly and we have found them to be trustworthy. We recommend Signature Cleaning with confidence.

Dear Liz,
I'm not going to lie, you are one of our favorite customers: top three for sure! Thank you so much for your continued gratitude and hospitality towards our teams. We appreciate you sharing your review here for us! Big thank you!

bernstein.donna55
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Signature Cleaners do a fantastic job cleaning my home. The staff are always pleasant and I am always pleased with the level of service they consistently provide. I would highly recommend them .

Thank you so much Donna for your kind words and for your support. We are always happy to serve you.

Taken in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Just paid $218. plus $20.tip for cleaning a small bungalow. Feel like a fool. Incredibly over priced.
Would never use them again.The 2 girls took way too long to clean.

Dear Teresa,
I am so saddened to see you decided to voice your disappointment in a public forum, even after we had a lengthy conversation. We quoted your one time clean at $264 + GST for your 1400+ square foot bungalow, and our team took less time than quoted closing out at $207.84 + GST. I am at least glad to hear we got the cleaning right. I am at a loss as to what to do to appease your disappointment or what we could have done to prevent it as we discussed the quote over the phone and emailed you the confirmation with pricing prior to service.
Dissappointed,
Joanna Palumbo
Head Clean Freak and Owner
Signature Cleaning Services

Catherine in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Signature Cleaning Services is an incredibly well-run cleaning company and I'm thrilled with the quality of clean I receive from my team of Tia and Tammy. It's a pleasure to have them in my home. Many thanks!

Thank you Catherine for your kind review.

Mike J in Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

We've had Signature Cleaning Services clean our home three times now, and the work done by Paula and Cassie in December was the best yet. They paid attention to all the details that we requested, and we couldn't find a single thing that wasn't to our liking. We look forward to having them clean our home again in January.

Hey Mike, we are so happy you are happy with the service! We appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words.

Gale in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Joanna and her team leave our home sparkling clean each and every time they come.
Happy, Flexible, Consistent and Thorough - our team Tia, Tammy and Jo have been wonderful.
Joannas social media is very progressive and always looking to improve her communication and receive feedback.
Hands on and well managed - an absolute pleasure.
Happy Holidays to you SC and safe travels out there!

Hi Gale,
Thank you for your kind words and for giving some kudos to our office team too! We appreciate your business!

1 review Winnipeg, MB

Tia and Tammy are the best! So thorough and nice, we are always happy with our cleaning with these two :) Signature Cleaning is always able to accommodate our schedule and truly care about our experience with their services.

Thanks for this shout out!

Lori in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

We always a receive a great clean. It is so nice to come home to a sparkling clean house. Staff are professional, friendly, reliable and responsible. Would definitely recommend Signature Cleaning.

Hi Lori,
Thank you for taking the time to pop in here and write a few words about our service. We are happy you are happy! -Joanna

More about Signature Cleaning Services

Welcome to Signature Cleaning Services. We are a Top Rated Winnipeg Cleaning Company servicing all of Winnipeg, Headingley, East St. Paul, West St. Paul, St. Andrews and everything in between.

We are not a franchise, we are a local home grown company founded on integrity, accountability and excellence.
We hire only employees that we train to deliver our Signature Cleaning Method that is earning 5 Star Reviews from customers every single week.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you'll LOVE your clean or we'll come back and fix it.
Our 99% Reliability Rate means we will clean your home on the day it's scheduled.
Our Quality Assurance Program ensures we deliver Consistency and Excellence.
All our people are Bonded Insured and we maintain valid Background Checks for each employee.

Service SO GREAT You'll See STARS!