VNC Construction Inc

VNC Construction Inc

Reviews for VNC Construction Inc

Shulamit
Shulamit

laminate installation, removal of popcorn ceiling, installation of new dishwasher, sink, tap and toilet, new paint on walls on ceiling and doors

VNC Constructions crew did a fantastic job on our condo. In less than a week they removed old carpet and laminate, installed new one, removed popcorn ceiling, painted the whole unit, including baseboards, doors, walls and ceiling, installed new toilet, new dishwasher, new kitchen sink and tap. The cleaned after the were done. Alex is very polite, he was answering my calls and texts very promptly (even in the later hours of the evening), I would highly recommend Alex and his crew to anyone who is looking for reliable contractors. Also want to mention that the price Alex gave us was cheaper that other 3 contractors that we brought in to see the place. Thank you Alex VNC Construction Inc, I would definitely hire you again and recommend you to my friends!

Thank you Shulamit.It was pleasure to work for you.We wish to have more customers like you.Very detailed and organised,made our work easy and smooth.Thanks.VNC constrution.

Rose in North York
Rose in North York

Home renovation

This is long over due so writing to say deep thank you to you and all of your staff of VNC company for renovating my home recently. All staff worked patiently and diligently to complete the work . I recall you went out of your way to get my master room vanity in place. I appreciate the hard work you all have done. I am impressed with the work you have done. Each staff was hard working and responsive to our needs. Thumbs up!!!.

Thank you for great feedback.Looking for doing more projects for you.

amri_khatib
amri_khatib

House renovation

House renovation. Excellent professional work reasonable very trusting highly recommend it. Best in Town. Hard-working finish on time

Thank you for your feedback,it was pleasure to work with you.Looking forward for doing new projects with you.
VNC construction

K a.
K a.

finishing basement including new bathroom and new small kitchen

The basement was partially finished. But it needed flooring, drywall, a bathroom, a small kitchen, laundry, new windows etc. Alex and his people did the job, patiently accommodating the changes we made along the way, and giving us ideas to save money, do it differently, improve the appearance etc. He and his people are hard working, polite, and friendly. The work was professionally done, all to appropriate codes, and with proper insurance protection etc. Very professional all around, respectful of the property (i.e.cleaned up each day, kept the house secure etc.), and reasonably priced for the amount of work that was done. Alex quickly got the necessary tradespeople when they were needed, and recommended sources and contacts for us to buy our supplies. He is experienced, good at problem solving, and very focused on his client/customer. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks Karen for kind of word it was my pleasure to work with you and Said ..Thanks a lot

weinya
weinya

Plumbing, bathroom renovation ceilings .

With dining room ceiling water damage from above bathroom to trouble shooting water leak and plumbing issues that has been there from the builder of the house are all behind us in a matter. With the lifetime warranty of tiles and plumbing from VNC gives us that piece of mind. Very reliable and flexible to work with your schedule I am 100% satisfied with the work VNC did in my house.

Thanks a lot

sorooushmg
sorooushmg

Plumbing and tile setting

Alex is a great guy. Very professional and incredible workmanship. Very happy with the project. Very reasonably priced with lifetime warrenty on plumbing and tile installation. Awesome job Alex!

Thanks Soroush for your review it was my pleasure to work with you am gonna be happy to work for you for another project .Thanks a lot.

Aruna
Aruna

Bathroom

We had hired Penguin Basement to do our bathroom and due to an extremely bad experience we pulled the project off from them and hired Alex. It was the best decision we ever made. We were impressed from the start. When he came over to scope out the job he sounded experienced and high quality work based on what he was telling us and he provided us with a very detailed work order - we had no surprises. We had a few other quotes for the same price but the companies didn’t seem as good. Alex was friendly and patient with us during the whole project as we made quite a few changes. He was always pleasant and checked in with us at the right ttime during the build. We absolutely love our bathroom and happy to have worked with Alex on this project. I will definitely recommend him.

Thanks Aruna for the great review lt was pleasure to work with you .Thanks again.

Gary
Gary

Bathroom renovation

Alex did amazing work repairing a previous bad job by another contractor. In addition to fixing the floor tiling he also climbed into the attic to fix the piping. Alex and team also cleaned up at the end of day each time which was appreciated. Would definitely recommend Alex which offered great work for fair value.

Thanks a lot Gary it was pleasure to work with you

Melissa C.
Melissa C.

Kitchen tiles, trim.

Hi,
Alex and his team did a great job installing my kitchen tiles (2 full walls) and completing kitchen window trim despite challenges with my old home and the lack of fully straight walls and ceilings. They were courteous, professional, polite and responded quickly. Overall very happy with the work. I have already recommended this company to others.

Thanks a lot Melissa for your review it was pleasure to work with you .Thanks again

Wanye J.
Wanye J.

Laundry Room

Alex did a great job. Our laundry room is phenomenal. He was easy to work with and very accommodating on availability. Great work ethic and very professional. Would highly recommend Alex and VNC Construction Inc

Thanks Wanye,it was pleasure working with you.We are looking forward to help you with any new projects.

More about VNC Construction Inc

CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION EXPERTS

Whether you are looking for a complete top-to-bottom home renovation, or a smaller-scale overhaul on a bathroom or kitchen, VNC Construction Ltd is the best construction contractor available in Woodbridge and surrounding areas.

We offer years of experience in the trades, and we pride ourselves on our ability to provide impeccable renovation quality, project dependability and professional renovation services.

Don't wait to renovate. Get in touch now to discuss your next project.