HomeStars  >  Builders in Toronto  >  Lifestyle Custom Homes

Reviews for Lifestyle Custom Homes

Cam
Cam

Custom Built Home

We bought our home directly from Lifestyle Custom Homes about a year and a half ago. We were very pleased with the initial quality of our home, and any issues (even the smallest requests) were always taken care of and followed up on by the company. When it came time to do our one year Tarion form, we went through our home in great detail, making sure we did not miss a thing. Again, we were very impressed and came away finding nothing major. After sending in our form, not only did the company's construction supervisor (Daniel) follow up with us promptly, he went one step further and walked through the house with me, offering to touch up nail pops and even replacing some tile work that he thought could be improved (neither one of these things was he obliged to do). In my experience, that kind of service and attention to detail is very difficult to find, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Lifestyle Custom homes to friends/family. They have been fantastic to purchase from/work with, and I am very impressed with the work they do and their focus on customer service. I'm sure we will continue to enjoy our home (problem free) for years to come.

Thank you Cam.

PaulRomanek in Thornhill
PaulRomanek in Thornhill

Home Renovation

Working with Lifestyle Custom Homes was a pleasant experience.
They were professional and we relied on their advice when we needed to make important decisions.
Discussing the various possibilities was exciting.
The house turned out to be amazing after construction was completed. We had high expectations and LCH met them with flying colors.

Thanks for everything.

Thanks Paulie for the review. Had fun at your house.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

New home

We are ecstatic with our new home. The people at Lifestyle Custom Homes are amazing and great people to deal with. From the alluring exterior to all of the fine details inside, these folks gave us a place we are proud to call home. Luke, the builder, as well as his project manager were very flexible and accommodating, and met all of our needs during the construction process. They also bent over backwards getting us in on time. I had purchased two previous newly constructed properties in Toronto that were delayed by six to eight months. Not this time. Any deficiencies, which are common in new construction, were handled with urgency and in a timely manner. The entire process was stress free and the builder always kept us up to date with the progress of our house. I can't say enough good things about these folks. I'll start with "thank you", but that hardly covers it!

Thanks Guys!

Full Home renovation

We hired Life Style Custom homes to renovate our first house and they did an amazing job.
The Project was executed without any delays and with great quality.
Daniel, their supervisor was nothing but a pleasure to work with, very professional, well informed and entrepreneurial in his approach and we appreciated that.
The rest of their staff are very professional as well.
We recommend them to any homeowner.

Thank you very much Han. Your place was great to work on.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New Home

Great Builder i bough this house last year from this Builder and i enjoying it right now ! From top to bottom detail finishing none of it have a problem ever since i move in . Great job

Appreciate your feedback and satisfaction.

SamuelArvid in Toronto
SamuelArvid in Toronto

New Home Build

Lifestyle Custom Homes helped us build our home in The Beaches. We were aiming for a clean open concept modern and minimalist design and that is exactly what we ended up with. We had a great working relationship with their team wherein we were supported throughout the whole process; Great communication and great advice on the technicalities of the build. We had an issue with the furnace after 3 months of living in the home, but LCH efficiently fixed the problem. Overall the service was exceptional and my family and I are very happy in our dream space where creativity oozes out in every corner of the house. We would definitely recommend LCH to our friends and neighbors.

Thank you for the review Sam. It was fun working on your dream home.

korsakruth in Toronto
korsakruth in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Lifestyle Custom Homes did a fantastic job with our kitchen renovation. Aside from being extremely professional and skilled at their craft, they have stayed on budget and delivered on time; this was extremely important as my husband and I have a baby on the way and wanted the renovations to be done beforehand. We are extremely satisfied and have recommended LCH to all our family and friends.

Thank you so much again guys!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

House

Just bought our first home in Toronto. We moved in a week ago and we are LOVING it. Luke and Daniel are an amazing team couldn't ask for more. They have been great to work with and I would trust them again in a heartbeat to build our next home.

Frank Delost from Toronto
Frank Delost from Toronto

New Home Construction

Luke and the team at Lifestyle Custom homes built two new homes for us. The finished product was stunning. The leadership and management throughout the entire construction was superb. Luke is incredibly knowledgeable, creative, personable and enthusiastic. His background in engineering and finance also comes into play because managing the budget and construction is riddled with challenges day to day. I am glad he was up to the challenge. We built two new semi-detached dwellings. We chose one of the finishing design packages used on a house that met our vision.

We have sold one of the semi-detached homes and currently live on the other side. What is truly amazing is that I can’t hear the neighbors beside me and they can’t hear us. The sound proofing far exceeded my expectations. I came into the process knowing virtually nothing. Luke took the time to educate me and helped me to get the best bang for my buck. The finishes you would find in luxury homes can I enthusiastically recommend Lifestyle Custom Homes. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks Frank!

Appreciate your feedback.

More about Lifestyle Custom Homes

Quality. Innovation. Passion. Transparency.

These principles form the backbone of every project we undertake. Lifestyle Custom Homes is one of Toronto’s premiere residential building contractors, addressing the needs and inspiration of the modern homeowner with professional service and integrity.

We are committed to unique, innovative architectural design through quality craftsmanship. Lifestyle Custom Homes will redefine your experience with your home.

We have over 20 years of construction experience building homes. Our team consists of 2 site supervisors, professional engineer, project manager and 3 skilled laborers along with being backed up by some amazing trades that we worked with throughout the years. Don't hesitate to call.